Allys Diary ||Everyday life II 07.04

• 0_1537045671669_C01D6CBB-9F0A-4838-91B9-08D0FD1370F0.png

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• 0_1549726987507_banner.jpg

Today I would like to introduce you to a very special young gelding.
    Paladin KB, a 5 year old Zangersheide gelding.
    He will start in Eventing and Ridden Showingen.

1_1549726801232_Screenshot-126.jpg
    0_1549726801231_paladinsnow.jpg

He came into my training program, when he was still a stallion.
    Our beginnings were not exactly what one could call love on the first look
    Many tears and frustrating workouts later turned the initial "monster" into a real dream pony.
    After breaking with my boyfriend and also quiting my job as a trainer, I bought Paladin, had him spayed and now I'm looking into a hopefully successful future with my new four-legged companion.

We'll move to new stable in the near future so we can focus completly on our new life together.

Note: This is a new storry, just my sim & my beautiful boy. i'm realy realy proud of this horse, Ihope you like hin, too.
    Also I tried something new while editing, so if you have some advices to improve my skills tell me :)

• You should be proud of him! He is very attractive and I look forward to following stories on him :D

• @Lidija-Rotherford said in Allys Diary || News .09.02:

You should be proud of him! He is very attractive and I look forward to following stories on him :D

Thank you very much

• 0_1551030542414_banner.jpg

I nervously blow out the air through my nose. My first tournament this season, my first tournament with Paladin.
    I sincerely hope that the young gelding will be able to cope with all the hustle and bustle as I ride slowly from the riding arena towards the start.
    Paladin snorts relaxed and begins to chew. Everything's fine so far.
    I feel the pressure slowly falling off my shoulder.
    I'm just looking forward to the ride, no matter how it goes. Even if we were last, it was a good experience.
    I hear the Glock ringing, signaling the start of my lap.
    I drive Paladin to a fast gallop and all my thoughts are forgotten. I enjoy the wind in my face and the even drum of Paladin's hooves syncronizes with my heartbeat.
    When we take the first jump, it briefly feels like flying.

0_1551030525618_paladinfirsstshow.jpg

*Note: I enterd Paladin KB in an Show over an the RP Forum, just for fun, I also entered him in the last Eventing Show. He wasn't realy sucssesfull :laughing: *

• 0_1551526815491_paladnfun.jpg 0_1551526839774_plaadinfn2.jpg

After we moved to our newforeve rhome, Paladin feeling more and more home, so I decided that it was the right time to start playing a little bit around, just for fun before we start working out again next week.

• Paladin is looking really fit :D Is he a bay sabino?

• @Claire-von-Hohenfeld
    Yes he is, but just minimal

• Back in Business

After a longer period of just doing light work we are back in business & started working ot again.
    0_1552076428890_paladintraining.jpg

• love the way you put together this little photo story very unique :racehorse: :camera_with_flash: and Paladin is very pretty :rose: :horse:

• @Nicole-Loeffler said in Allys Diary || Back in Business 08.03:

love the way you put together this little photo story very unique :racehorse: :camera_with_flash: and Paladin is very pretty :rose: :horse:

Thank you very much ❤️

• 1_1554058723125_Screenshot-176.jpg 0_1554058723031_Screenshot-175.jpg

Slowly Paladin gets stronger & more powerfull. We also could collect our frist points in eveinting &get placed over on the other es frorum.
    This little guy gives me so much everyday. He is so young & just so awesome!
    Since you may now, Paladin is a gelding, so breeding is technicalie not possible, but when we gelded him, we keep a few of his little guys (if you know what I mean ;) . They're frozen & save. So we can have on or two Baby Paladind if he gets succsesfull one day.

• Paladin is gorgeous :heart:

• @Jasmine-Wilkinson Thank you ❤️

• Your pictures are great! I love the white background, it really highlights his colouring :)

• @Samantha-Jadirea : Thank you very much

0_1554662410251_Screenshot-156.jpg

Good morning, my boy. Are you still tired?
    I know it's early, but I'm afraid you're gonna have to get out of bed.
    Oh. Now don't look so skeptical. Come upstairs with you.
    I entered his box to get the half asleep gelding up.
    "Today is jumping training for my kid, something you'll enjoy. "
    " Ally?";
    "Yes, Dad?";
    "Ally, I just saw that the jumping ring is closed all day today. "
    "Locked";?
    "Yeah, I guess we'll get a new floor. . . "
    "ok & well? Why wasn't we told?";
    "The new floor was supposed to be delivered next week. You start cleaning him up and finish him off. I'll call the arena, maybe we'll get lucky there. "

0_1554663764916_Screenshot-154.jpg

I started to groom Paladin thoroughly and to clean down the dirt of the groomed paddock time.
    Just when I was done, my father came around the corner.
    "In one hour the hall will be free, then we can train undisturbed for about one hour. "
    "All right, I'll weave in his mane. We still have a little time. "

0_1554664059964_Paladin Jumping.jpg

Our jumping lesson went very well, despite the circumstances that we trained for the first time in this unfamiliar environment.
    After we had finished our training and were back at the farm, I read Paladin on his small paddock.
    "Ally, you don't have to put his winter blanket back on, it's warm enough now. He doesn't need them anymore. "
    "Yes! Fortunately. Summer is coming. . . "
    0_1554664096952_Screenshot-171.jpg

Actually this small photostorry was meant for the Everyday Challeng, but since it didn't take place, I will simply post it as a normal entry.
    I hope you like it. This time I tried to write some more text, but unfortunately I often can't think of anything as soon as I sat down in front of the PC.

• Oh such a cute boy :D I love how he is lying in his box! <3

• @Claire-von-Hohenfeld: Thank you ❤️ his face just said are you serious girl? 😂

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.