[MH][R:L9][RESULTS 09/30] Show Jumping
Lindens Jump-Off III
09.27-09.29.2018 11:59 PM CET
Judged by Therese Lind
- All entry fees must be paid in full to the Therese Lind account on the main site for your entry to be processed.
- Please include the 'Show Name' in the Payment Memo.
- The system does not accept punctuation in payments at this time. If you put, for example, $50.00 when you send payment, you will be sending $5,000! Just type in $50 with no decimal places. Please pay once for your entire entry, not per horse!
- Payments must be made by the same member who entered the horse.
- Horses may not be cross-entered in different levels at the same show.
- Riders may compete up to two horses in each class.
- Horses must be registered with the appropriate discipline to be eligible to compete.
- Member can enter up to 5 horses per level with 45 horses total.
- If there are more than 14 participants in one class, it will be split. Classes with fewer than 10 participants will have phantom horses added to meet the minimum requirement.
- Go to the SHOW JUMPING Leaderboard to check your horse's current level. Horses may enter below their level but those entered above will be disqualified and entry fee confiscated.
- Error change requests/discipline declarations are not guaranteed to be completed by end of show, especially those submitted on its final day.
- Undeclared horses will be disqualified and entry fee confiscated.
- Duplicate entries will result in a DQ and will not be refunded. If the same horse is entered by multiple members, only first entry is taken into account and any following entries will be disqualified.
Classes & Fees
- PUDDLE (1): $75 entry fee
- HOPEFUL (2): $150 entry fee
- BEGINNER (3): $225 entry fee
- AMATEUR (4): $300 entry fee
- TRAINING (5): $375 entry fee
- PRELIMINARY (6): $450 entry fee
- INTERMEDIATE (7): $525 entry fee
- ADVANCED (8): $600 entry fee
- OPEN (9): $675 entry fee
Questions, comments, and entry corrections should be posted as replies to this thread.
Can you please change RFE Skybound's ID to 30983 and delete my entry for Filia's Secret (ID 26117)? Thank you! (:
I need some corrections
FC Indigo Blue should be Indigo Blue T, Holmgard's Fiona's Secret ID should be 29376. And once Fiona's ID gets fixed then Holmgard's Izz al Din's ID will be correct and not a duplicate Thanks!
VPE Gemme needs moved to Level 3, please!
Accidentally entered MSE Invisible Monsters (11066) in Level 2. He should be Level 7. Thank you!
All reported errors has been fixed up to this point
Please remove Sweet Talker REC's (13725) entry
Please change a " Ridden By & " Owner By " Christian Ahlmann by Luke Ahlmann . thank you
i accidently entered #31696 Ocean Pearl's Apotheker twice. Can you please delete one entry? thank you
Claire von Hohenfeld
GVH Kronos (ID- 33178) shows up as undeclared, but he was just approved by the equus sims registration
All reported errors have been fixed!
@Claire-von-Hohenfeld Thank you for the heads up It's a common glitch when a horse has recently been registered through Auto-reg, it will solve itself once they've been archived. I'll make sure that he shows up as correct before I judge the show
My horse Hynotic isn't showing up she must have a space after her name, can you fix it?
She is ID#12100 and her name is WEC Hypnotic. Thanks!
Partial remaining amount sent can you fix it ?
I've given my suffix-less horse a suffix while entering him, apparently. Would you please cut the 'LX' from #15669 - White Rabbit? Sorry to be a bother / thank you.
Please delete my entries of
Rousseau Von Falken
Kitav should just be Kita please
All reported errors have been fixed
Can you please change entry 5627 to 29544 I somehow screwed up his ID.
Can you please move QMR Pepper to level 4 please?
27739 should be named KPE/RFE Quasi Gold
Please delete 32459 WEC Crescenzo
I just want to make attention that my horse LMEC L'Acteur with ID 2707 is registred via auto-reg recently, in case if he shows up as undeclared, even if his ID is ancient
Could #30503 QM Saint and Sinner please be moved to Level 3, thank you!