[WINNERS ANNOUNCED] RFE visit raffle!

• Sooo I remember how before we made stories when people sent their sims over to us and we'd make them ride our horses for a day and tour the facilities... I'd really love to do it again with 2-3 people!

I didn't know if there would be any interest so I decided to make a raffle! Whoever would like to be featured please enter and I will choose probably three people on 8th or 9th of October (when I get back from a trip) and make an update with those peeps! :D

I hope there will be 2-3 entries lol :rofl:

I have added some questions in case you win in the raffle, but the last two are not required because it might take a long time for you to type/describe, and we can do that later if you win the raffle :)

CLICK HERE TO ENTER!

If you get chosen you must be okay with sending me the .sim file of your rider or main character or whoever you want to send to visit :heart_decoration:

I might even prepare some goodies for our friendly visitors :star:

• PR Committee

This is super cute. I remember doing this back in the day 😄. Maybe I’ll send Phara’s rider!

• @Andrea-Burdine said in [ENDS 10/8 or 9] RFE visit raffle!:

This is super cute. I remember doing this back in the day 😄. Maybe I’ll send Phara’s rider!

Yaaay, I really wanna do this, it might be fun!

• Revvi I am coming for ya :heart_eyes:

• Omg that's brilliant.

• This is a amazing idea... <3

• Absolut great idea! I will definitely apply in the next days :heart:

• Little bump!

• alt text

Big thanks to all 10 entries that I got, it was more than expected! 9 was from the forum and 1 was from Facebook, so each platform got its own visitors, for a total of 4 winners!

I can take the first visitor this Saturday, 13th of October, so please DM me for arranging files, info and everything else! :heart:

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.