[CC][C:L10][RP PHASE ENDED] Field Hunter Trials
Falsterbo Field Hunting I
FIELD HUNTER TRIALS
10.04-10.06.2018 11:59 PM EST
Judged by Anna Hertler
- All entry fees must be paid in full to the CC FIELD HUNTER TRIALS account on the main site for your entry to be processed.
- Please include the 'Show Name' in the Payment Memo.
- The system does not accept punctuation in payments at this time. If you put, for example, $50.00 when you send payment, you will be sending $5,000! Just type in $50 with no decimal places. Please pay once for your entire entry, not per horse!
- Payments must be made by the same member who entered the horse.
- Horses may not be cross-entered in different levels at the same show.
- Riders may compete up to two horses in each class.
- Horses must be registered with the appropriate discipline to be eligible to compete.
- Members are limited to entering 50 horses per show but are no longer limited to how many horses they can enter per level.
- If there are more than 14 participants in one class, it will be split. Classes with fewer than 10 participants will have phantom horses added to meet the minimum requirement.
- Go to the FIELD HUNTER TRIALS Leaderboard to check your horse's current level. Horses may enter below their level but those entered above will be disqualified and entry fee confiscated.
- Error change requests/discipline declarations are not guaranteed to be completed by end of show, especially those submitted on its final day.
- Undeclared horses will be disqualified and entry fee confiscated.
- Duplicate entries will result in a DQ and will not be refunded. If the same horse is entered by multiple members, only first entry is taken into account and any following entries will be disqualified.
Classes & Fees
- WARM UP (1): $75 entry fee
- GREEN (2): $150 entry fee
- AMATEUR (3): $225 entry fee
- OPEN (4): $300 entry fee
- OPEN WORKING (5): $375 entry fee
- LOW HUNTER (6): $450 entry fee
- HILL-TOPPER (7): $525 entry fee
- FIRST FLIGHT (8): $600 entry fee
- SECOND FLIGHT (9): $675 entry fee
- FIELD MASTER (10): $750 entry fee
Moondara Casuarina needs to be changed to ID 31059 please!
Hi, ГА Military Secret's ID should be 29101 ,thanks for the correction ♥
I made a mistake. Honeybrook Puddington's ID should be 24574. Could you pls fix it? Thank you!
All reported errors has been fixed
This phase will remain open for 14 days from the time of this post.
You can submit any photo, story or a combination photo and story, as long as the entry is original and has not previously been used.
Horses need to be entered in the randomized phase to qualify.
Horses that have been disqualified may enter and collect points.
A total of 5 horses per member can be entered in the Role Play phase.
Entries must be submitted via the Roleplay Phase Entry Form to be counted and earn RP Rewards.
Story entries must be at least 300 words long and related to the show or the entry will not be counted. Entries longer than 300 words will not receive extra achievement points.
Photos can be inspired by how your horse did in the competition portion of the show or you can do anything related to the show - e.g. arriving at the show, watching a class, etc.
One entry will award 2 points (photo or story).
If both a picture and story are submitted, 1 extra point is awarded for a possible total of 3 points per horse.
Each entry in the Roleplay Phase will award 20 Achievement Points ($1,000 prize money). For more information on Achievement Points please see The Achievement Points Guide
Entries must be submitted via the Roleplay Phase Entry Form to be counted and earn RP Rewards
PLR Lucky Strike, ridden by Sara Valero
Warm Up, Class 1, 10th Place
Sara was dreading this ride since Arcadia's Field Hunter team rolled into the show. Her truck pulled Lucky, who didn't fit in the other, bigger trailers, so she knew that the stomping and screeching was coming from the colorful stallion. Rolling her eyes as she put the truck in park, she took a deep breath before hopping out to go release Lucky from his metal prison.
And she was right to be skeptical. From the moment their round started, Lucky was determined to be difficult. She made a mental note to tell Megan that he just wasn't fit to be a hunter, too undisciplined. The stallion snorted as if he read her thoughts and tossed his head. Sara groaned and urged the stallion on, just trying to keep him focused and get the round done. As the pair came up on the first jump, Lucky tensed up, and Sara braced herself for the inevitable. The stallion, predictably, refused the jump, rearing and making an absolute fool of himself. Sara just focused on staying on, moving her face out of the danger zone when Lucky threw his neck back during his tantrum.
The rest of the ride was just as bad. Sara spending most of it trying to calm down the young horse, and Lucky acting like a jerk. He was new to the team, new to Arcadia itself, really, and bred as a Western horse. So her hopes hadn't been high to begin with, but Megan brought the stallion home one day to add to the hunter team and frankly Sara couldn't refuse taking him on as a mount. Young and difficult horses were loved by both she and her sister Amira. She had a reputation to live on to. So Sara accepted the terrible score they'd already deserved, and just got she and the stallion to the end of the round in one piece.