[CC][C:L10][RP PHASE ENDED] Puissance
Flasterbo Puissance I
10.04-10.06.2017 11:59 PM EST
Judged by Anna Hertler
- All entry fees must be paid in full to the CC PUISSANCE account on the main site for your entry to be processed.
- The system does not accept punctuation in payments at this time. If you put, for example, $50.00 when you send payment, you will be sending $5,000! Just type in $50 with no decimal places. Please pay once for your entire entry, not per horse!
- Payments must be made by the same member who entered the horse.
- Horses may not be cross-entered in different levels at the same show.
- Riders may compete up to two horses in each class.
- Horses must be registered with the appropriate discipline to be eligible to compete.
- Members are limited to entering 50 horses per show but are no longer limited to how many horses they can enter per level.
- If there are more than 14 participants in one class, it will be split. Classes with fewer than 10 participants will have phantom horses added to meet the minimum requirement.
- Go to the PUISSANCE Leaderboard to check your horse's current level. Horses may enter below their level but those entered above will be disqualified and entry fee confiscated.
- Error change requests/discipline declarations are not guaranteed to be completed by end of show, especially those submitted on its final day.
- Undeclared horses will be disqualified and entry fee confiscated.
- Duplicate entries will result in a DQ and will not be refunded. If the same horse is entered by multiple members, only first entry is taken into account and any following entries will be disqualified.
Classes & Fees
- 1.70 Metre (1): $75 entry fee
- 1.75 Metre (2): $150 entry fee
- 1.80 Metre (3): $225 entry fee
- 1.85 Metre (4): $300 entry fee
- 1.90 Metre (5): $375 entry fee
- 2 Metres (6): $450 entry fee
- 2.10 Metres (7): $525 entry fee
- 2.20 Metres (8): $600 entry fee
- 2.30 Metres (9): $675 entry fee
- Record Setter (10): $750 entry fee
This phase will remain open for 14 days from the time of this post.
You can submit any photo, story or a combination photo and story, as long as the entry is original and has not previously been used.
Horses need to be entered in the randomized phase to qualify.
Horses that have been disqualified may enter and collect points.
A total of 5 horses per member can be entered in the Role Play phase.
Entries must be submitted via the Roleplay Phase Entry Form to be counted and earn RP Rewards.
Story entries must be at least 300 words long and related to the show or the entry will not be counted. Entries longer than 300 words will not receive extra achievement points.
Photos can be inspired by how your horse did in the competition portion of the show or you can do anything related to the show - e.g. arriving at the show, watching a class, etc.
One entry will award 2 points (photo or story).
If both a picture and story are submitted, 1 extra point is awarded for a possible total of 3 points per horse.
Each entry in the Roleplay Phase will award 20 Achievement Points ($1,000 prize money). For more information on Achievement Points please see The Achievement Points Guide
-> Entries must be submitted via the Roleplay Phase Entry Form to be counted and earn RP Rewards
RFE Chelonia H, ID# 20387
ridden by Arthur Jackson
1.75 Metres (Level 2)
WPW Constellated & Louise Briar
There is nothing in this world that will prepare you for riding a thousand-pound animal at a 6-foot wall for the first time.
Louise thought she’d practiced enough. Thought she’d be ready when she saw that looming tower waiting for her. Thought she’d prepared for the worst-case scenario, thought she knew how to stay on and how to fall if she couldn’t. Thought the flimsy fake wall she’d rigged up for practice in one of the rings at home with cardboard and duct tape would make a decent stand in for the solid obstacle she was now cantering towards.
Wrong. Wrong on all accounts.
Are they sure those bricks are plastic?
The noise of the stadium around them fades to white noise and all she can hear is her heartbeat and the steady pounding of Stella’s hooves.
One. Twothree. One. Twothree.
An old nervous habit. Counting canter strides to avoid focusing on the jump ahead.
Not too late to pull up.
She twists her fingers in Stella’s steel-colored mane, wanting to avoid catching her mouth if this went badly.
When this went badly.
Out of the corner of her eye she catches a glimpse of one of Stella’s strange white patches that dots her coat.
Constellated. Her stars.
Letting one of her fingers loosen enough to press gently into the patch, Louise sits up and steels herself.
You are a thing made of stardust and this world could never hold you down for very long.
The steady canter strides matching the furious beating of her heart suddenly break their rhythm. Stella’s body moves in a way that is somehow both effortless and enormous. Louise moves with her unthinkingly, muscles reacting far faster than mind. They both catch their breaths as the ground surges away from them.