✽ Stall Lindens ✽ - 10/15 SJ training

• I love your album! You have SUCH lovely facilities and your horses are to die for! <3 How in the world do you manage to do thse coats?!

Also ... Desperados!! Wauw!!

• can I ask where you got that double bridle, or is it edited from the rolled bridle? (:

• Wow, I have totally forgotten to reply to your comments <3

@Ian-Salvatore Thank you! We're very proud of him :slight_smile:

@Ronan-Dhall Thank you, dear <3 We can't wait to see what he will achieve in the future <3

@Julie-Lindgren Thank you :slight_smile: Lots and lots of practice and lots of custom markings lol ^^ The double bridle hasn't been released yet but I got the opportunity to test it for the creator <3

• Wow! I need this! :O

• PR Committee

A very handsome new horse! He certainly has a regal presence about him! I love the tan points on his coat. The contrast is perfect! Wishing all the best luck to him!

• Your horses have always been some of my favorites!! Add him to the list cause he's one stunning guy!!! We want more!!

• he looks amazing ❤

• you can be, it looks so much like my irl horse <3

• With Incendio as his sire he is destined to succeed :D He looks perfect!

• PR Committee

What a stunner; and I love the beautiful background with the big curving paths and pretty greenery but it doesn't take the attention away from your gorgeous new boy :heart:

• Thank you, everyone, for the nice comments about Iller! <3 He has become one of the favourites here at Stall Lindens and who can blame the staff ? ^^ He's doing great so far, he will soon compete for the first time :ok_hand:

• Kronborg's Verdi

Verdi is another of our newest additions here, we were lucky enough to get him from the lovely @Ronan-Dhall <3 (thank you, dear!). He's a grandson to Vagabond L, who's happily living with Ronan since a while back. Verdi has just started his training but our hopes is that he will succeed in dressage and eventing :pray:

alt text

• WOW Your editing is so amazing Therese!! Can you teach me?!?!? I'm IN LOVE :heart_eyes:

EDIT: I just wanted to say he is one stunning boy!! More pics!!

• Wow what a beautiful horse. :hugging: Look at that thick tail, wow! I love the gold accents in the tack. Also, seeing those beautiful trees surrounding your facility, I have a feeling the pictures in autumn are going to be incredible. :heart:

• beautiful horse :)

• Wow that editing tho the lighting is so realistic! And the horse is so pretty <3

• He's such a pretty boy ❤❤

• I am SO jealous. (Of the horse and ur editing skills . aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahh)
    Everything looks so clean and in total harmony. <3

• Yes, I just have to agree with I think everyone?! The editing so so pretty :heart: Verdi is super stunning, I love, love, LOVE his markings :heart_eyes:

• Oh wow, that's one flashy horse along with some great editing skills. I love that photo! :two_hearts:

• A TOBI! And what an awesome one :heart_eyes: Love your editing as always :blush: I'll bet he'll do well :D

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.