✽ Stall Lindens ✽ - 10/15 SJ training

• What a great picture of a stunning young mare!
    The background is amazing as well. i love the foggy, autumnally atmosphere.
    Your pictures, editing and horses never fail to impress me <3

• What a stunning horse! :heart_exclamation:

• I can't really handle that photo - it's just adorable! Gives me such a cozy feeling :two_hearts:

• @Samantha-Jadirea Thank you! <3 She got her looks from her father ^^
    @Shagaia-Nedja-ri She sure does, I just love my big chunky NSD's :slight_smile: <3
    @Borja-Domecq Thank you, so much! <3
    @Marquis-Moulin I'm doing my best :blush: NSD's are just close to my heart irl so I always enjoy making them, I just don't enjoy edit long manes and feathers :see_no_evil: that's why I rarely show them off sadly :broken_heart:
    @Zatanna-Westerlund It sure does! Our youngest horses are 3 now so no more babies for a while :broken_heart: Thank you though! <3
    @Maria-Jones Aww thank you, dear! <3 I say the same about your pictures. They're always flawless <3
    @Jasmine-Wilkinson Thank you! :sparkling_heart:
    @Fernanda-Luchetta Aww thank you! :blush: <3

• Like mother like daughter

When we got the opportunity to own Cambria W we immediately made plans for our first offspring out of her once she had reached enough points to retire. The day came and we had looked for the perfect match for Cambria, a stallion that would compliment her and hopefully give the best of them both to the offspring. We bred Cambria to our own Honeybrook Seastar and one day Sativa L was born <3 She has now started her own show career and so far she's doing great so we have high hopes for her in the future, she's very special to us and we can't wait to see what she can do in the future :sparkling_heart: Here she is together with her mom Cambria in the background, they could almost be twins :heart_eyes:

alt text

• Ugh, all your photos are so gorgeous! The edits are so soft and your horses are so beautiful, and those manes and tails! I'm in love, I don't know how I haven't stalked this before! :heart_eyes:

• Pretty girls, they really look like twins haha :heart:

• They are adorable :heart_eyes:

• Such a pretty pair of girls, they're both a stunning shade of grey (Love their matching boots too haha!)

• @Maisie-Warner Aww, thank you! <3 That's so sweet, I tend to edit all my pictures the same way but that's the way I'm most comfortable with :see_no_evil: I'm glad though that people enjoy the style <3

@Borja-Domecq They sure do ^^ I'm glad though that Sativa turned out to be a mini-me version of her mom <3

@Shagaia-Nedja-ri Thank you! <3

@Marquis-Moulin I can't take credit for Cambria's coat, all credit for her goes to @Elin-Fredriksdotter :kissing_heart: but thank you! <3 Lol yeah, you gotta protect those pretty legs even out in the pasture xD Especially Sativa who is actively competing <3

• Show jumping training

As I mentioned in my last post our youngsters have grown up now and started their training, we finally got a day without rain and we decided to train some of the younger horses in our outdoor arena. Diarado L in the background together with his rider Erika and Ibinette L together with her rider Molly, they're both only 4 years old so the jumps are still low and we don't pressure them into anything yet <3 Our main goal is that they should enjoy the training and have fun, it will help a lot in the future when they're older :slight_smile:

alt text
    Just a quick edit

• What an adorable photo, Therese!
    Your grey mare looks just adorable, I love the looks on her face, she seems to wonder what is going on haha :two_hearts:

• Development Committee

I'm very far behind on commenting your scrapbook, but I just have to express how much I admire your editing style. It looks so clean and crisp, and your manes and tails are absolutely gorgeous! I also love that you take it slow with the young ones, making them enjoy the training instead of just make them work. That's exactly how it should be done! Diarado is so pretty in the background nd sweet Ibinietta, look at her go! I'm excited to see more of these two in the future :two_hearts:

• PR Committee

I love your drafts; they look so chunky and adorable, Engla looks like she is learning so much and look how long her mane is already, even in that braid :heart_eyes:
    That's so great Seastar another foal :hugging: Sativa is absolutely gorgeous, you really make such wonderful soft coats, and I have no idea how you make greys look so good :drooling_face:
    And the training picture! I love everyday pictures like this, Ibinette looks so scopey and talented already at her young age. Your arena looks huge too, perfect for lots of training and practicing with the youngsters <3

• Therese why are you so perfect?! This edit is ugh :drooling_face: and that horse is so cute :heart: I need your skills asap

• PR Committee

This is an awesome shot! I love that snow white grey coat and the faded blue stripes on the poles! I'm sure they will excel in their training and become perfect show mounts! Good luck!

• Beautiful edit, love the softness of the background :heart:

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.