✽ Stall Lindens ✽ - 10/31 Polish Arab Club challenge

• alt text

alt text

Welcome to Stall Lindens blog!
    This time I'm gonna keep this simple and not overdo it, that might help me to keep my motivation :slight_smile: I'm only gonna post a picture here every now and then when I feel like edit, I've recently edited my first picture since February basically so it has taken me some time to find my motivation again. Better late than never I guess :slight_smile:

alt text

• To start things off, here's my first edited picture since February
    Meet Touchstone L <3

alt text

• yaay i can admire your pretty pictures again 😍😍
    Totto is such a pretty boy ❤ and that tail is beyond perfect.

• whoaw it's amazing simply and just cute <3

• Ummm.... TAAAAAIIIILLLLL?!?!?!?!

• So much goals :astonished: :drooling_face: :heart_eyes: This will be another album for me to stalk follow :heart_exclamation:

• I'm so glad that you've started a blog again! :heart_eyes:
    Even if the picture is the first since February.. this tail and the blue hair are awesome <3 I like the whole, warm atmosphere in the pic, Touchstone is such a fancy boy :drooling_face:

• What a beautiful picture and a stunning horse. Your editing is amazing!

• Moderation Committee

Tottooooooooo!! <3 I think he may be my new favorite horse of yours, so darn pretty!
    And I can't stop drooling over that tail! Even if you haven't edited since February you can't tell at all, what a masterpiece :drooling_face:

• Wow, so many comments already :O Thank you, everyone! <3

@Maria-Jones Yes! Finally a blog again after a long absence ^_^ Thank you, he's one of my favorites <3 He turned out so good <3

@Luke-Alhmann @Neeve-Kalford Thank you :slight_smile:

@Shea-Hamilton I don't mind stalkers so feel free to stalk lol ^^ and thank you for the kind words :slight_smile:

@Ronan-Dhall Me too! :) I really really hope this will help me keep my motivation <3 He really is, a true fancy pancy pon lol <3

@Skye-Valens Thank you, Skye <3 I can say the same about yours <3

@Elin-Fredriksdotter Yeeeessssss! <3 I love him, I think he will be our rising star. I have high hopes at least :D and thank yooooouuuu! <3

• I.... am just speechless. My mind is running a lot of R-rated words because that HORSE. THAT EDIT. THAT TAIL. I just.... I quit. :joy:

launches herself to space

• @Keegan-Noble No don't quit :kissing_heart: I can't get enough of your pretty MV-horses so you need to show them off more ;)

• ZHG Courage

alt text
    All credit to @Maria-Jones for this handsome boy <3

• mmmm that chestnut

• oh god that chestnut is stunner

• oh my ❤❤ you made me so happy with this picture.😆 So good to see him ❤❤

• That is such a great pic!

• What a gorgeous chestnut and that tail :heart_eyes_cat:

• Your editing id FLAWLESS! I always come and look in your album but i find im too shy to make a comment :sweat_smile: but all in all your picture are stunning. You always manage to have that realism aspect to it, and it seems so smooth and sleek at the same time.

The coat on that chestnut is gorgeous, i always fail at making them look so smooth and you could almost say chocolaty. The building in the background too look amazing, i love the contrast between the red and white and the roof, it all fits and matches so perfectly. :kissing_smiling_eyes:

I do hope i pop in here regularly now, especial after this picture :heart:

• What a powerful picture! :dizzy_face:
    hopefully he has this power in the show ring as well for the willing to win or to make a good place...
    He's a stunning chestnut :drooling_face:

• I'm in love with your editing and your horses! :heart_eyes: Looking forward to see more. :D :heart_eyes:

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.