✽ Stall Lindens ✽ - 11/05 Misty mornings...

• Moderation Committee

Tottooooooooo!! <3 I think he may be my new favorite horse of yours, so darn pretty!
    And I can't stop drooling over that tail! Even if you haven't edited since February you can't tell at all, what a masterpiece :drooling_face:

• Wow, so many comments already :O Thank you, everyone! <3

@Maria-Jones Yes! Finally a blog again after a long absence ^_^ Thank you, he's one of my favorites <3 He turned out so good <3

@Luke-Alhmann @Neeve-Kalford Thank you :slight_smile:

@Shea-Hamilton I don't mind stalkers so feel free to stalk lol ^^ and thank you for the kind words :slight_smile:

@Ronan-Dhall Me too! :) I really really hope this will help me keep my motivation <3 He really is, a true fancy pancy pon lol <3

@Skye-Valens Thank you, Skye <3 I can say the same about yours <3

@Elin-Fredriksdotter Yeeeessssss! <3 I love him, I think he will be our rising star. I have high hopes at least :D and thank yooooouuuu! <3

• I.... am just speechless. My mind is running a lot of R-rated words because that HORSE. THAT EDIT. THAT TAIL. I just.... I quit. :joy:

launches herself to space

• @Keegan-Noble No don't quit :kissing_heart: I can't get enough of your pretty MV-horses so you need to show them off more ;)

• ZHG Courage

alt text
    All credit to @Maria-Jones for this handsome boy <3

• mmmm that chestnut

• oh god that chestnut is stunner

• oh my ❤❤ you made me so happy with this picture.😆 So good to see him ❤❤

• That is such a great pic!

• What a gorgeous chestnut and that tail :heart_eyes_cat:

• Your editing id FLAWLESS! I always come and look in your album but i find im too shy to make a comment :sweat_smile: but all in all your picture are stunning. You always manage to have that realism aspect to it, and it seems so smooth and sleek at the same time.

The coat on that chestnut is gorgeous, i always fail at making them look so smooth and you could almost say chocolaty. The building in the background too look amazing, i love the contrast between the red and white and the roof, it all fits and matches so perfectly. :kissing_smiling_eyes:

I do hope i pop in here regularly now, especial after this picture :heart:

• What a powerful picture! :dizzy_face:
    hopefully he has this power in the show ring as well for the willing to win or to make a good place...
    He's a stunning chestnut :drooling_face:

• I'm in love with your editing and your horses! :heart_eyes: Looking forward to see more. :D :heart_eyes:

• PR Committee

I'm so glad you opened a new scrapbook so we all get to admire your gorgeous pictures again. I love Touchstone, those sweet pink spots on his eyes and nose are so cute :kissing_heart: and Courage - hello handsome! :heart_eyes:

• Gorgeous editing! He really seems a handful of a man :heart_eyes:

• Competition Committee

I'm terrible trying to remember to reply in blogs :see_no_evil:
    Totto is perfection! Cutest thing ever <3 Courage looks really amazing too, true stallion? :joy:

• Those spirited ones are always the most fun, aren't they. ;D Such a gorgeous little man! <3 And dat editing....

• @Selene-Boutsikaris He's gorgeous :heart_eyes: I'm so blessed to have two pretty pons from Maria <3

@Luke-Alhmann He really is!

@Maria-Jones Better late than never :D I had a picture of him planned right before I lost my motivation so that one never happened ^^

@Mira-Green Thank you! ^^

@Skye-Valens Thank you, Skye! <3 I'm not entirely happy with the tail but it turned out okay at least ^^

@Charlie-Smith Aww thank you <3 That's so sweet of you! I don't bite I promise ^^ I'm trying to make it realistic even if it's hard sometimes but that's always my goal so I'm glad that it seems like I succeed on that aspect ^^

@Ronan-Dhall He's a doll <3 He just has a lot of energy sometimes lol ^^ <3

@Gina-Jolie-Richards Thank you :D

@Callixta-Rosella Me too! and I'm glad that I've found my motivation again :D I agree on Totto <3 He's such a sweetie :heart_eyes:

@Annalena-Voigt He is, sometimes, but he only has a lot of energy that shows from time to time lol ^^

@Anna-Hertler You and me both dear :kissing_heart: but thank you <3 Totto is special <3

@Keegan-Noble Some has to be that too lol xD No but I like those that are more spirited <3 Thank you :kissing_heart:

• This is so great!

• I cant deal with these edits!!! Your tails are out of this world!! Please make some pre-made ones for all us peasants! <3

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.