✽ Stall Lindens ✽ - 2/11 See you later...

• Baileys is very beautiful. I love the composition and tones of the photo, and I especially love the verse you chose to go with it. It's one of my favourites.

• I already told you but i'll do it again :shrug: he is absolutely stunning ❤
    He already looks like a dressage champ and i can't wait to see him compete!

• So many beautiful horses! 💖 I love your editing style, warm, colorful and unobtrusive. Now I feel inspired to try to edit myself again 😅

• Your edits are amazing you really have talent! That halloween photo is OUTSTANDING! So much creativity and detail! Also I would like to say that I love Precious Memories L she has such a beautiful coat :sparkling_heart:

• @Shagaia-Nedja-ri Thank you! He looks like a true dressage pon with it ^^
    @Jill-Reyes Thanks! <3 Me too, I hope he will do good :pray: Some pons are just born with bad luck but I hope he isn't one of them :see_no_evil:
    @Jade-Nguyen He has stolen our hearts too <3 He's such a sweetheart!
    @Ian-Salvatore I haven't really thought of it but yeah, maybe she does :blush:
    @Samantha-Jadirea Thank you, Samantha! :pray:
    @Maria-Jones Thank you, dear <3 His ego will be huge with all these compliments that he's getting :joy:
    @Nathaniel-Lujan Thanks! I'm glad if my pictures can inspire others :pray: :blush:
    @Amara-Agne Thank you, Amara! <3 We thought that she would get darker but it turned out that she will forever be our pale palo girl <3

• I've updated the first post with some newly taken pictures of our facilities here at Stall Lindens, enjoy <3

• This will be my last post in here, but if you wanna follow our horses that we've kept you can do so on our new website. It's far from finished and idk how much I'll post there but you can at least get an overview of our horses and one day find my old downloads there (I just need to update them all first). I hope I'll see some of you at another place one day, in the meantime... take care <3

• Love your website and I will follow you there ♥
    If I can give a "little"feedback, Id loooove to see a gallery (maybe youve planned it already) but Id looove to see all your photos there ♥

• @Gisele-Lumière
    Yeah there will be a gallery as well but the website is still a huge wip so I haven’t gotten to that part yet :ok_hand:

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.