✽ Stall Lindens ✽ - 7/12 Lackadaisy WE

• Aww there she is! She looks good, seems like she has weathered the journey well. I hope she will settle in v quick! <3

• Mira is absolety amazing so cute :)

• She is such a beauty! Emilia really makes some gorgeous horses :D lots of luck with her ;)

• Absolutely gorgeous mare! <3

• @Ivan-Kanerva Aww, thank you! <3 I do tend to edit my pictures the same way :see_no_evil: but it's the style I'm most comfortable with and I'm glad that others like it too ^^

@Neeve-Kalford Thank you :slight_smile:

@Chloe-West Aww that's so sweet, thank you! <3 It warms my heart to hear that ^^

@Emilia-Fox I'm sure she will ^^ She will spend lots of time out in the pastures now, to begin with before we start her training ^^

@Ian-Salvatore Thank you! ^^

@Claire-von-Hohenfeld She really is! Such a sweet mare <3 Thank you so much! ^^

@Aislinn-Moore Thank you! :slight_smile:

• Lackadaisy WE

Another newcomer has arrived! The truck pulled up to the stables an early morning a couple of days ago and out stumbled a grey sweet mare, Lackadaisy WE (Leeds W x Tanns Schneebeere). She's still very young so she's spending her days out in the pastures, playing around with her favorite toy. She's not the prettiest mare, confo wise, that we've seen but her temperament makes up for it a 1000 times! Daisy just have the sweetest soul you could imagine and she will be a great asset to our team and with the right stallion in the future, she will for sure be able to produce some really nice babies <3 We're excited to see what the future will behold for this young lady :kissing_heart: Thank you @Eowyn-Vance for Daisy!

alt text

• Lackadaisy WE
    is really a very beautiful mare :)
    I'm not a fan of grays, but this one is so sweet, offered him carrots from me. <3

• Lackadaisy is such a sweet looking mare <3 there's no harm in more greys running around, good luck to her!

• I love your world and your horses are sublime !!!!!!!!!!!! I do not get tired of watching

I can not choose to darling XD

• Daisy is just gorgeous! I loooove her dapples and her shade of grey is stunning :heart:

• She looks so content with her little jolly ball!

• What a beautiful mare :D <3 Love her shade of grey :slight_smile:

• oh man, Daisy is Stunning, such a Pretty shade, Soomeone looks like a Super mare.

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.