[MH][R:L9][RESULTS 10/11] Eventing

• Competition Committee

Golden Orchard Eventing Trials IV
    EVENTING
    10.06-10.08.2018 11:59 PM EST
    Judged by Leah Harrington

Regulations

• All entry fees must be paid in full to the Leah Harrington account on the main site for your entry to be processed.
    • Please include the 'Show Name' in the Payment Memo.
    • The system does not accept punctuation in payments at this time. If you put, for example, $50.00 when you send payment, you will be sending $5,000! Just type in $50 with no decimal places. Please pay once for your entire entry, not per horse!
    • Payments must be made by the same member who entered the horse.
    • Horses may not be cross-entered in different levels at the same show.
    • Riders may compete up to two horses in each class.
    • Horses must be registered with the appropriate discipline to be eligible to compete.
    • Members are limited to entering 50 horses per show but are no longer limited to how many horses they can enter per level.
    • If there are more than 14 participants in one class, it will be split. Classes with fewer than 10 participants will have phantom horses added to meet the minimum requirement.
    • Go to the EVENTING Leaderboard to check your horse's current level. Horses may enter below their level but those entered above will be disqualified and entry fee confiscated.
    • Error change requests/discipline declarations are not guaranteed to be completed by end of show, especially those submitted on its final day.
    • Undeclared horses will be disqualified and entry fee confiscated.
    • Duplicate entries will result in a DQ and will not be refunded. If the same horse is entered by multiple members, only first entry is taken into account and any following entries will be disqualified.

Classes & Fees

• BEGINNER (1): $75 entry fee
    • NOVICE (2): $150 entry fee
    • TRAINING (3): $225 entry fee
    • PRELIMINARY (4): $300 entry fee
    • INTERMEDIATE (5): $375 entry fee
    • ADVANCED (6): $450 entry fee
    • CCI* (7): $525 entry fee
    • CCI** (8): $600 entry fee
    • CCI*** (9): $675 entry fee

Entry Card

CountDown

Questions, comments, and entry corrections should be posted as replies to this thread.

• Just so you know: HRST Duilant (#19874) is awaiting a name change to Havel's Duilant.
    Thank you :heart:

• Could you please correct Myosotis' L'espoir (ID 28067 ) messed her entry up and wrote her name wrong :see_no_evil:
    Thank you <3

• Please could you move Aura SH #5417 to Preliminary (4)?

Thank you! :kissing_cat:

• PR Committee

I'll do this without mistakes one day :see_no_evil:

DPPR Palaven's Moon should be ID 29076
    Virgo R should be ID 31949

Thank you <3

• A couple of errors!

#4781 SPEC October Sky I sent in to be unretired, if it doesn't go through before the show closes, can you remove her, please?

• sorry, could you please delete my entry for Clair de Lune CX? thank you!

• can you fix GA' River Song's name? her correct name is GA River Song

• Walhalla VH has a pending name change request. (from V'S Walhalla to Walhalla VH)

• Competition Committee

@Annalena-Voigt @Ronan-Dhall @Tasha-White @Andrea-Burdine @Alexa-la-Coupe @Xi-Li

@Amelia-Martin-Teagarden Thank you for letting me know. I will keep an eye out for her :blush:

@Hediwg-Johnson I appreciate you letting me know about the name change. I am seeing though that Walhalla is currently retired from Eventing, so if you want him to be able to continue to compete in Eventing, you will need to submit a discipline change to unretire him ;)

• Misspelled my own name on 12442 Pilgrim REC

EDIT: correction, misspelled my name on quite a few... quess that's what I get for typing faster than my keyboard likes.

• Competition Committee

• Can 32807 KPE Veilleur please be moved to beginner (1) <3

• Could you please scratch the duplicate entry of 31263 Vindictive PL accidentally entered him twice
    Could you please fix 20935 Maddenart KR his name should be Maddenart KH

Thank you :smiley_cat:

• Development Committee

WPW An Encounter (ID 27384) has a blank behind it's name. Could you please delete it? Thank you! :smiley:

• Administrators

29654 RP Lomax
    29984 RP Run Love

Newly registered.. Might give you some trouble, who knows :p

• Oops, can you please change the ID for PCRA Friend or Foe to 25265? Thanks, love!

• Competition Committee

• RP Nuclear Fallout 31012 should have his entry scratched, I didn't realize that he was no longer leased. I also spelt the name wrong for 32636, it should be WGE Aquarell.

• Competition Committee

@Isabella-Khrazenzia Both taken care of ;)

• Competition Committee

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.