Stride Away + Stag Hill Services [OPEN]

• Breed Committee

Welcome and take our seat in our service thread. Following the success of our blind import services on the old forum, we have decided to offer more services to the community. Have you got an old horse that you'd like updated? Or even you want to sell this horse but they need a fresh new look? Then we're the service you need! Read more below about what we do! This is a bit of an experiment so if it doesn't work we will take import requests along this! (to expand on the service, this is not for horses we have bred. This for other's horses, say if you had a number of your own horses to update but did not have time)

Our Contract
    By using our services, you agree to the following few terms-
    • Please do not use the new coat or conformation as a template for your horses
    • We do not require our prefix to be used anywhere - but please give recognition where it is due.
    • Please ensure all breeders are okay for us to update the horse if you did not breed them
    • Only one request per member until the current request is complete.
    • I have the right to decline any request
    • If a resale takes place through the Center, we request a percentage of the price. If the sale is done by you at later date, we do not require this. Please do not ask us to update the horse (with no sale) and sell them a week later unless due to personal or immediate circumstances.

Price List
    Request Price
    Update of Coat with no private markings $10,000 to $15,000 depending on difficulty of the coat
    Update of Coat with private markings $16,000 to $25,000 depending on difficulty of the coat + marking
    Either of above with registration (inc. main site profile) + $2,000
    Either of above with conformation change Free of charge unless very major
    Sale of the horse (with one edited picture and 3 unedited, either auction or sale by request) +30% of sale price

Many examples of horses I have made can be found here. Horses marked with a * have custom markings! Prices are subject to change due to demand (most likely to never rise above current prices). Prices are flexible

Application

We are now also taking imports, coat requests and template requests. I have been in the mode for making horses recently and want to share this with the community! Prices will be set depending how hard it was to make, if there were custom markings and your price range

• Breed Committee

We are now also open for more services :smile:

• Breed Committee

Finished Imports
    APH for @Breanna-Fahnestock
    Imgur
    Imgur

Gypsy Vanner for @Yu-Mi-Shimizu
    Imgur
    Imgur

Knabstrupper Sporthorse for @Janne-Mikelsen
    Imgur
    Imgur

I am still open for requests both from here and over the Slack form

• PR Committee

Name: Luke Teth
    Stable Name: Dapper Fellows Fields
    Horse Name (I will apply the suitable prefix of my two possible ones): N/A (?)
    Service required: Just a coat :smile:
    Coat Colour: Silver Buckskin Splash
    Reference (though I prefer to work without one): -
    Breed and Conformation: N/A (?)
    Any comments you wish to make? (eg custom markings, gender etc.): It's for a mare if that matters - The splash on her dam covers 3 of her legs so I'm not quite sure how that'd all... Work... But to be safe I think I'd like to avoid a maximum Splash :)

I didn't know if I should fill out parts of the app or not for just a coat :cold_sweat: Hopefully this work for you :wink:

• Breed Committee

That's okay, obviously conformation and gender don't really apply to just coats xD I'll add you to my list and get started soon :smile: (and no prefix either don't worry, just some credit when due)

• PR Committee

@Rebecca-Wall Naturally! :)

• Breed Committee

Knabstrupper Sporthorse for @Janne-Mikelsen
    Imgur
    Imgur

Westphalian for @Erika-Holmfirth
    Imgur
    Imgur

@Luke-Teth I'll be starting yours either this evening or tomorrow!

• OMG She's gorgeous <3 @Rebecca-Wall

• Breed Committee

Finally got @Luke-Teth 's coat done - sorry it took so long, I've been sick and what not.
    Imgur
    Imgur
    Imgur

Made it nice and minimal for you too!
    I'll be changing the form to via Google soon because it's easier for me to follow them all so taking requests again as soon as that's up!

• Breed Committee

Polish Arab Stallion for @Janne-Mikelsen. His neck looks a bit odd but in CAS looks fine - I think I just chose a bad pose xD
    Imgur
    Imgur

We are open to applications - come and order yours today!

• Breed Committee

We currently have no further spaces for reselling. All other services are still open

• Breed Committee

Imgur
    Imgur

Wild Bay Kiso Pony, Stag Hill's Arashi ("Tempest") for @Cristyne-Westwood

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.