[MH][R:L9][RESULTS 10/13] Liberty
Woodford's Liberty Showcase I
10.09-10.11.2017 10:00 PM CET
Judged by Anna Hertler
- All entry fees must be paid in full to the ANNA HERTLER account on the main site for your entry to be processed.
- The system does not accept punctuation in payments at this time. If you put, for example, $50.00 when you send payment, you will be sending $5,000! Just type in $50 with no decimal places. Please pay once for your entire entry, not per horse!
- Payments must be made by the same member who entered the horse.
- Horses may not be cross-entered in different levels at the same show.
- Riders may compete up to two horses in each class.
- Horses must be registered with the appropriate discipline to be eligible to compete.
- Members are limited to entering 50 horses per show but are no longer limited to how many horses they can enter per level.
- If there are more than 14 participants in one class, it will be split. Classes with fewer than 10 participants will have phantom horses added to meet the minimum requirement.
- Go to the LIBERTY Leaderboard to check your horse's current level. Horses may enter below their level but those entered above will be disqualified and entry fee confiscated.
- Error change requests/discipline declarations are not guaranteed to be completed by end of show, especially those submitted on its final day.
- Undeclared horses will be disqualified and entry fee confiscated.
- Duplicate entries will result in a DQ and will not be refunded. If the same horse is entered by multiple members, only first entry is taken into account and any following entries will be disqualified.
Classes & Fees
- Round Penner (1): $75 entry fee
- Free Reiner (2): $150 entry fee
- Laissez-faire (3): $225 entry fee
- Liberated (4): $300 entry fee
- Novice Performer (5): $375 entry fee
- Rising Star (6): $450 entry fee
- Superior Strutter (7): $525 entry fee
- Ringmaster (8): $600 entry fee
- Circus Star (9): $675 entry fee
Just a notification ^^ ID #'s
was recently registered through auto-reg so they might show up as undeclared at some point