[Found] Bucksin WB stallion for BIY

• Hello!
    As I mentioned in the subject, I'm looking for a Warmblood stallion stud.
    I need a horse that jumps. This can be fundamental or with a beautiful lineage, whatever! ... Well, maybe that counts in a small part.
    Of course, I'm making a foal. with the marking already planned

Search criteria :

Breed: Wb only
    Coat: bucksin
    discipline: show jumping or possibly eventing
    lineage: with or without any
    add a confo pic of your stallion for me to see how he is

note: the colt will be colored buckcsin

My maximum budget is $ 35,000.

• I have a buckskin Trakehner. He participates in Show Jumping and Eventing and has already earned one title for each discipline (titles will increase) he is still Active.

• @Claire-von-Hohenfeld said in [Wanted] Bucksin WB stallion for BIY:

I have a buckskin Trakehner. He participates in Show Jumping and Eventing and has already earned one title for each discipline (titles will increase) he is still Active.

did you see an image?

• I have a palomino Trakehner stallion, he is not buckskin, but can produce buckskin offspring. He competes in Eventing (140 pts) and Show Jumping (154 pts).

• the trakhener have the coast I see but, I had a weakness for oldenburg, Hanoverian, bwp, swedish w, but once again I do not say no !! but I think

• @Luke-Alhmann said in [Wanted] Bucksin WB stallion for BIY:

the trakhener have the coast I see but, I had a weakness for oldenburg, Hanoverian, bwp, swedish w, but once again I do not say no !! but I think

Depending on the mother, the foal can be registered as the same breed as the dam.

• I have a buckskin stallion, but he competes only in dressage. I know it's a discipline that you're not looking for ... but I offer it to him anyway.

I will have a current photo of him shortly.

RDI Aci Goldleaf

• preferably really a Swedish W to expand my breeding range.... still looking...

• Still Looking guys... do not hesitate to answer below

• hey @Luke-Alhmann , i know it isnt a buckskin and not in the disciplines you wanted but he is still a type of cream.
    I have Pss Leggo who is a palomino trakehner and has his second title in dressage so would give +2 in that
    I know its not exactly what youre looking for but i thought i would offer :)

This is him

alt text

• @Charlie-Smith -thank you for your offer, but I am really looking for a Warmblood busckin not palomino...and in show jumping not in dressage. but thank you again for offer.

• KPE/RFE Quasi gold. 121 points in showjumping gives +13 Bonus.
    https://equus.community/viewhorse.php?id=27739
    2_1539258534007_Quasi-Gold-Profile2-.png
    KPE Helsinki. 161 points in eventing. Gives +13 bonus.
    https://equus.community/viewhorse.php?id=28956
    1_1539258534006_Helsinki-Profile.png
    DPPR Dom Dolla. 78 points in eventing, gives +10 in Eventing and +3 in dressage
    https://equus.community/viewhorse.php?id=28399
    0_1539259270579_Dom-Dolla-Profile.png
    old photo of confo

• @Neeve-Kalford : oh wow they're very amazing Neeve !!! the three are amazing, I am very attracted by DPPR Dom Dolla. from the point of view of its color but , a pity he does not show jumping

I think KPE Quasi gold will be the best choice... do you have a mare to propose in the same color ? otherwise I intend to put it on one of my three mares :)

• i'mvoting for.....

KPE QUASI GOLD !!! !!! !!! thank you @Neeve-Kalford for the gift..

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.