[CC][R:L10][RESULTS 2/16] Pony Show Jumping
Fairmont Junior Trials
PONY SHOW JUMPING
02.12-02.15.2017 11:59 PM EST
Judged by Kassidi Coy Lutz
- All entry fees must be paid in full to the CC PONY SHOW JUMPING account on the main site for your entry to be processed.
- The system does not accept punctuation in payments at this time. If you put, for example, $50.00 when you send payment, you will be sending $5,000! Just type in $50 with no decimal places. Please pay once for your entire entry, not per horse!
- Payments must be made by the same member who entered the horse.
- Horses may not be cross-entered in different levels at the same show.
- Riders may compete up to two horses in each class.
- Horses must be registered with the appropriate discipline to be eligible to compete.
- Member can enter up to 5 horses per level with 50 horses total.
- If there are more than 14 participants in one class, it will be split. Classes with fewer than 10 participants will have phantom horses added to meet the minimum requirement.
- Go to the PONY SHOW JUMPING Leaderboard to check your horse's current level. Horses may enter below their level but those entered above will be disqualified and entry fee confiscated.
- Error change requests/discipline declarations are not guaranteed to be completed by end of show, especially those submitted on its final day.
- Undeclared horses will be disqualified and entry fee confiscated.
- Duplicate entries will result in a DQ and will not be refunded. If the same horse is entered by multiple members, only first entry is taken into account and any following entries will be disqualified.
Classes & Fees
- PUDDLE (1): $75 entry fee
- HOPEFUL (2): $150 entry fee
- BEGINNER (3): $225 entry fee
- AMATEUR (4): $300 entry fee
- TRAINING (5): $375 entry fee
- PRELIMINARY (6): $450 entry fee
- INTERMEDIATE (7): $525 entry fee
- ADVANCED (8): $600 entry fee
- OPEN (9): $675 entry fee
- GRAND PRIX (10): $750 entry fee
Questions, comments, and entry corrections should be posted as replies to this thread.
This post is deleted!
Is it possible that something went wrong with the pony SJ show history sheet? Nearly ALL my ponies are now back on Level 1 (as current level eligible to enter). o.O In the last show they entered L6-L9
^I have this same problem. My pony TLM Sky's the Limit (#14061) is somehow back on level 7 though she's been on level 8 for ages, Dumbo Flies GHA (#20987) is back on level 1, and so is MBS Jupiter Rising (#24636).
I have this issue too, all my ponies are back at level 1, even though some of they were up to level 5 on the last show
It looks like a bunch of levels were deleted from the show history some how. I'm going to work on fixing this today.
Sadly, it doesn't seem that way. My ponies are still on the levels I mentioned earlier.
^ Same for me.
I have the same issue, it happens everytime there is a pony show it seems.
Elsie is going to look into this! Sorry for the inconvenience!
The same thing happens to my pony as well
Edit: nvm, we wrote at the same time x) Glad to hear it's being looked into!
If you could check one more time, I changed some things on the leaderboard.
Seems to be fine now, thank you Kassidi!
Looks like mine are okay again
Is there some kind of glitch with the pony board since it happens everytime?
Perfect! It was reading the level columns from the wrong area