[CC][R:L10][RESULTS 2/17] Show Jumping

• Competition Committee

Competition Committee
    High Fields Trials
    SHOW JUMPING
    02.12-02.15.2017 11:59 PM EST
    Judged by Kassidi Coy Lutz

Regulations

• All entry fees must be paid in full to the CC SHOW JUMPING account on the main site for your entry to be processed.
    • The system does not accept punctuation in payments at this time. If you put, for example, $50.00 when you send payment, you will be sending $5,000! Just type in $50 with no decimal places. Please pay once for your entire entry, not per horse!
    • Payments must be made by the same member who entered the horse.
    • Horses may not be cross-entered in different levels at the same show.
    • Riders may compete up to two horses in each class.
    • Horses must be registered with the appropriate discipline to be eligible to compete.
    • Member can enter up to 5 horses per level with 50 horses total.
    • If there are more than 14 participants in one class, it will be split. Classes with fewer than 10 participants will have phantom horses added to meet the minimum requirement.
    • Go to the SHOW JUMPING Leaderboard to check your horse's current level. Horses may enter below their level but those entered above will be disqualified and entry fee confiscated.
    • Error change requests/discipline declarations are not guaranteed to be completed by end of show, especially those submitted on its final day.
    • Undeclared horses will be disqualified and entry fee confiscated.
    • Duplicate entries will result in a DQ and will not be refunded. If the same horse is entered by multiple members, only first entry is taken into account and any following entries will be disqualified.

Classes & Fees

• PUDDLE (1): $75 entry fee
    • HOPEFUL (2): $150 entry fee
    • BEGINNER (3): $225 entry fee
    • AMATEUR (4): $300 entry fee
    • TRAINING (5): $375 entry fee
    • PRELIMINARY (6): $450 entry fee
    • INTERMEDIATE (7): $525 entry fee
    • ADVANCED (8): $600 entry fee
    • OPEN (9): $675 entry fee
    • GRAND PRIX (10): $750 entry fee

Entry Card

CLICK HERE TO ENTER THE SHOW
    Raw entry list

CountDown

Questions, comments, and entry corrections should be posted as replies to this thread.

• Could you please fix horse's name to QMR Amber's Glow (ID21862), thank you! :)

• PR Committee

(15619) 'LSG Montelimar' Should be LGS Montelimar :bow: My spreadsheet was incorrect :(

EDIT: Silver's Galaxy (20646) is pending a name change, so his old name is SG Galaxy, his name will need to be changed to that :)

• Can you please delete one of the duplicate entries of (14435) VS Donario?
    thank you : )

• A little mistake I made while entering horses. Line #476, ID #16439 should be RN Triple Kill (GER).

• Delete the entry for 17167 MSE Golden Parachute please

• One error:
    LSS Jethro should be 24143

• I just remembered I had one horse I hadn't entered yet. Please ignore the first payment I sent!

• @Isaiah-Pace said in [CC][R:L10][ENDS 2/15] Show Jumping:

I just remembered I had one horse I hadn't entered yet. Please ignore the first payment I sent!

You don't actually need to send in whole entry fee again if you enter an another horse later :slight_smile: Just send in the fee for the horse and write in example "additional entry fee for horse name in show name" :slight_smile: I've done it for myself before and it was all fine ^^

• @Christina-Lindblad said in [CC][R:L10][ENDS 2/15] Show Jumping:

@Isaiah-Pace said in [CC][R:L10][ENDS 2/15] Show Jumping:

I just remembered I had one horse I hadn't entered yet. Please ignore the first payment I sent!

You don't actually need to send in whole entry fee again if you enter an another horse later :slight_smile: Just send in the fee for the horse and write in example "additional entry fee for horse name in show name" :slight_smile: I've done it for myself before and it was all fine ^^

I recall there was once a rule about the whole payment having to be sent again so that's what I did just to be on the safe side, but I'll keep that in mind for future :P Thanks!

• Breed Committee

#25962 should be Goldens' Katakan - not what I wrote, can you change this please? Thanks!

• This is the first show for me and It's different in comparison with the french forum. So, we send our pic by message to the judge and their is no specific criteria for the pic ? Sorry if the answers are present somewhere but I don't find it :confounded:

• Competition Committee

@Maddie-Drawson

This is just a randomized show. There are no photos needed. Just enter your horses ID, name, rider, your name and their level. We'll then run results randomly.

You can read up on shows here.

• @Kassidi-Coy-Lutz thanks you ! :)

• Made a mistake! #8291 should be Kingsman's Grey Skies! Can you change it please? Thank you so much!

• 18846 should be Hemera BN, not RDEC :)

• Competition Committee

All of these are fixed!

• I hope I'm not to late but it says on the google doc that RFE Nyala, Zamona von Rosendorn, SAEC Billy Boundary, York's Kelly, and RME Gulliver have incorrect ID's or name change. However there names and ID's are correct, could this be changed so they don't get disqualified?

• Competition Committee

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.