[WORKING] Thoroughbred Imports

• alt text

Ahhh the majestic thoroughbred, there are none like it! It runs with heart, grit, and determination. The Thoroughbred has long since been a tender love of mine, one that I wish to spread share with Equus, and so for maybe only the second time in my EC life, I have decided to have imports... -le gasp- and...I am hoping you all will enjoy these wonderful little pixel ponies as much as I do <3

So.... What exactly am I offering?

:gem: Semi-Flashy & Flashy
    For a cool $35,000 you will receive a blind import with custom marking(s), mainsite profile, and registration photo!

:crystal_ball: Minimal White
    For the pocket change of $12,000 you will receive a blind import with custom marking(s), mainsite profile, and registration photo!

ye olden obligatory things

• Do not remove my prefix or add your own
    • Horses should be registered with my Creator ID: 5250
    • Do not remove and/or resell the custom markings that come with the horse
    • When sending payment please write the payment note as: #00000 Horse Name, Purchase
    • These are imports and there are no activity rules, though I stopped doing these a long time ago. When you receive your bundle of untapped energy joy it's yours to do with as you please!

click above ^

• alt text

Minimal Semi-Flashy Flashy
    alt text alt text alt text
    alt text alt text
    alt text alt text
    alt text alt text
    alt text alt text

• Currently open for 3 slots

• All spots have been taken for now while I work on these babs <3

• @Constantine-Vale Here is your Unrealistic Flashy boy as requested <3
    Feel free to change his name if you aren't a fan of it ;)

alt text

• Aww he is stunning! Thank you so much, sending money right away :)

• @Constantine-Vale said in [WORKING] Thoroughbred Imports:

Aww he is stunning! Thank you so much, sending money right away :)

You are welcome <3 <3

@Danielle-Maddox Here is your realistic girl, FC Cryptobeam, as requested! <3
    You can, of course, change her name if you aren't a fan of it. Her registration picture is here, and please send payment with the note of #33379 FC Cryptobeam Import. She was an absolute pleasure to make!

alt text

• Slots are open again! They will remain open for roughly 24HRS, which is 5:00PM (PST) on 10/13. I am now also accepting requests for minimal imports at less than half price ~

@Kody-Böhming Here is your realistic girl, FC Bottle Rocket, as requested! <3
    Feel free to change her name if you aren't a fan of it. Her registration picture is here, and please send payment with the note of #33383 FC Bottle Rocket Import. I hope you like her as much as I do
    <3

alt text

• Ooooh... shes so pretty! <3 And her name sounds funny, gonna keep that :D
    cherry, be prepared to become a western star! :star:

• @Kody-Böhming said in [OPEN] Thoroughbred Imports:

Ooooh... shes so pretty! <3 And her name sounds funny, gonna keep that :D
    cherry, be prepared to become a western star! :star:

I am so happy you like her! <3 and oooo I can't wait to see how she does in western! :eyes:

• Is there a limit on how many we can request? I am needing some new horses, and I am happy to just do one this round but wanted to know if I would be unable to apply another round for another..since I'm having trouble picking between minimal and flashy ponies!

• @Maggie-York said in [OPEN] Thoroughbred Imports:

Is there a limit on how many we can request? I am needing some new horses, and I am happy to just do one this round but wanted to know if I would be unable to apply another round for another..since I'm having trouble picking between minimal and flashy ponies!

Nope! You are welcome to request as many as you like! I won't do them all back to back though as I want to spread the love out <3

@Heather-Tann Here is your realistic girl, FC Snow Cat, as requested! <3
    Feel free to change her name if you aren't a fan of it. Her registration picture is here, and please send payment with the note of #33394 FC Snow Cat Import. She is wonderfully sweet in game and ugh one of those you just want to keep
    <3

alt text

• Perfect! I'll send the one request for now :heart_eyes_cat:

• Requests are closed while I work on this batch of 13 :see_no_evil: <3

• @Chloe-Dunbar Here is your realistic girl, FC Wicked Folly, as requested! <3
    Feel free to change her name if you aren't a fan of it. Her registration picture is here, and please send payment with the note of #33400 FC Wicked Folly Import. She is... probably the most spirited of the horses so far... so be prepared!
    xD <3 (Also my game insisted on washing out her face... so I made a quick brightness correction so you can see the actual marking)

alt text

• Competition Committee

@Amelia-Martin-Teagarden Gah, why can't I like this more than once??!!!! I love her! Sending money now :)

• @Chloe-Dunbar said in [WORKING] Thoroughbred Imports:

@Amelia-Martin-Teagarden Gah, why can't I like this more than once??!!!! I love her! Sending money now :)

eeep that is so sweet to say <3 It makes me feel awesome you like her so much!

• @Marc-Sanders Here is your realistic girl, FC Seven Moons, as requested! <3
    Feel free to change her name if you aren't a fan of it. Her registration picture is here, and please send payment with the note of #33399 FC Seven Moons Import. She is fairly laid back and seems to take well to a small to medium sized herd, I hope she fits in well at your stable!
    <3

alt text

• @Rachel-Deacon Here is your realistic girl, FC Soul Sister, as requested! <3
    Feel free to change her name if you aren't a fan of it. Her registration picture is here, and please send payment with the note of #33454 FC Soul Sister Import. She is a little ornery but very very curious!
    <3

alt text

• OMG, that face marking! And her little socks! I love her!!!

• @Rachel-Deacon said in [WORKING] Thoroughbred Imports:

OMG, that face marking! And her little socks! I love her!!!

I am so glad <3 I really enjoyed making her n.n

@Constantine-Vale Here is your realistic girl, FC Scarlet Tiger, as requested! <3
    Feel free to change her name if you aren't a fan of it. Her registration picture is here, and please send payment with the note of #33455 FC Scarlet Tiger Import. I am not sure how much she will or won't live up to the red mare is a devil mare trope but she definitely has her own unique personality and lets you know if she doesn't want to do something!
    <3

alt text

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.