X-tina's Exquisite Arabians - Old Arabian Horses

• Twilight EXQ is such a beauty :heart:

• PR Committee

It's nice to see you around again X-Tina :smile: Twilight and Eclipse look great in their old age, they definitely deserve their almost-retirement with so many titles between them <3

• I agree with a Calli! So nice to see you about! God those two Arabs are pure gold to me! Makes me feel all nostalgic! They are just gorgeous!

• Development Committee

@Borja-Domecq Thank you! <3

@Nathaniel-Lujan Thanks! <3

@Callixta-Rosella Yes, hopefully I'll try and be more active this year but sometimes work & life gets in the way lol! :D

@Alex-Richards It's great to see you here too! Yeah, I am so happy that I still have their files after all these years! :D

• Development Committee

My second pair of Arabian horses were the mare El-Zarka EXQ and stallion Ashquar EXQ. Unfortunately I cannot find their sim files anywhere so they are technically deceased but I am still competing Ashquar in endurance until he gets his International Champion title.
    Shown below are El-Zarka taking part in her last ever AHA Show and Ashquar in the LEC Arabians Inaugural Endurance Ride on Equus 1.

El-Zarka EXQ - Oct 2014
    Ashquar EXQ - Circa 2012

• Yes so lucky and great that you have their files!
    Wow! Another two oldies! I don't recognise these well but El-Zarka EXQ is stunning, even back then! Her head shape is really lovely <3 Good old LEC lol... used to love that!

• Development Committee

@Alex-Richards Yeah, I think people have forgotten about these two as I have no up-to-date pictures of these golden oldies lol!

Any one who has a Lasair baby will have El-Zarka EXQ in their pedigree. She is his Granny on his Sire's side! :D

• Gasp! Two gorgeous babies :>>>>

• Wow old school awesome!👍

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.