Wolfsbane Estates Blog - 11.03.2019 Show Season Start!

• The time with him was inspiring and taught me as much. I would like to visit you. Alone to see Oxalagu again. <3
    Very beautiful pic :3

• 07.12.2018 Unedited

alt text
    alt text

Some Non-Edited Pictures of Bisquet Balou C, a Belgian Warmblood Stallion .
    [I'm in love with the new HD and Eye Mod

• He looks so handsome! :heart:

• @Annalena-Voigt Thanks <3

09.12.2018 Snowy Days

alt text

HAC Simply Priceless and NTR Callejon chilling in the snow. Not sure if they enjoyed their pasture time or they just waiting for me to get them in their cozy stall.
    [Minimal mouse-edit as I forgot my drawing tablet at home and I am not able to get it back till christmas]

• 09.01.2019 Happy New Year and New Arrivals

alt text

Look, who was delivered safe and sound a few days ago! This girl has the name RFE Sandcastle and comes from @Lidija-Rotherford . The 5 year old Irish Draught mare was bought by me at an auction and we are very happy to have her for our Eventing Team. Besides that we wish you all a Happy New Year 2019!

PS. Pls don't mind my horrible sexy rainboots. It was raining like hell the past days and all our pastures are mud pools.

• She is awesome! Great you have a horse from Lydia

• Your pictures are amazing! So nicely edited and creative! I love your drafts the best! The dapple grey is gorgeous!

• How on earth could I miss out on this scrapbook for so long?! Time to change this promptly.
    Your editing is breathtaking and truely stunning. I like how soft you draw the details in your pictures but yet crisp and overall absolutely stunning (I absolutely adore your Mayflower entry, some stunning draft you have there, can we please see him more often? Thank you).
    Besides your gorgoeus editing your horses are a pleasure to look at as well (especially those bays but then again I might be a little bit biased). Good thing is, I will now never miss out on an update from you again and I can't say I regret it. <3

• THX to you all <3 I see I have to show Henry (The grey Shire) more often if he has so many fans :D

• 18.01.2019 A reunion with the german community

alt text

Here you can see a photo I posted for an community event of the german sims community. We had a very pleasant hack all togeither. On the picture you can see the wonderful Laura and her mare Grace (left side sadly not part of this forum), @Juliet-Foster on her horse Simply the Best and myself on Simply Priceless (Right side). FUN FACT: Juliets stallion is the direct son of my Simply Priceless (you could have guessed it by the name tho xD) it is the first time that I saw him after she got him from us as a two year old . He does very well, and I am very proud <3

[OT: Does sb else have exams right now? They are killing me q_q hope it gets better soon)

• A German Sims reunion? why didn't you invite me???
    Just kidding :D this picture is beautiful! like any work from you ^^

and yes, I have exams too right now :cry: they are my first one's and I am so afraid I am going to fail :weary:

• Wow this picture is realy beautiful

• 21.02.2019 Winter Break is over !

alt text

Winter break is over now! Yesterday we had the first day of no rain and a decent amount of sunshine with some warmer Temperature. RFE Sandcastle or just Sandy and I had a good workout in the afternoon sunshine. We are ready to start into the new Show season of 2019!

• Look at Sandy in both of the updates :heart_decoration:

• @Lidija-Rotherford said in Wolfsbane Estates Blog - 21.02.2019 Winter Break is Over!:

Look at Sandy in both of the updates :heart_decoration:

THX very much! I have to admit I fell in love with her <3

• 11.03.1019 Show Season Start !

alt text

Spring is here! And the next Show Season started with an In-Hand- Show on another Forum, where we are active. I heard some people liked Henry, our Grey Shire Horse Stallion. Well, here he is! We presented him at the Show and he did so well. He is a really handsom guy and very well mannered!

• Love love love your editing <3 I also love that you are Breeding Shires! They are so gorgeous but don't get enough attention

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.