Wolfsbane Estates Blog - 28.07.2019 Fantasy Edit and Hunter Show

• alt text

WELCOME TO WOLFSBANE ESTATES BLOG

As I was absent for a long time I decided to start a fresh blog. For a short Recap: Wolfsbane Estates is located in Delamere in GB and is breeding Shire Horses, Thoroughbreds and Cleveland Bays. In this blog I am going to post pictures and storys regarding the life of the horses and people living there.
    If you want to comment please feel free to do so. I am glad to hear from you!

alt text

• I decided to start off with an older picture I like very much. I love to show off my Shires <3

EASTER BREEDER SHOWCASE

After a long break we are finally managed to entry another Event. We had a rough time over winter and a lot of struggle with illnesses. But we decided to not miss the local Breeder Showcase. So at the morning og the 23th of April our poor "Showcase victim" was prepared, brushed, plaited and had a fresh haircut. The difference between before and after is just not imaginable. Believe me! He was a little winter coat-fur-mud monster! I haven’t seen SO MUCH FUR coming off of one horse! Our luck was that Sheffie is VERY patient as we plaited his braids and the mane decor. Other horses would gone crazy during the process but he just was snoozing and waited until we were done. The showcase itself was fine. Sheffie isn't complicated he is a calm and friendly old man and he likes the attention he gets on those Shows.

alt text

• The second most thingI love is to show off my Thoroughbreds :D So sorry for the little spam <3 As you can see the story parts are a bit old, but nonetheless I can show your some pictures with that, so who cares :shrug_tone1:

Spring Day Nationals

Also our most successfull Horse-Rider Team Ella and NTR Callejon 'Calle' entered the first show after a long break. The stallion had struggles with a jammed back and we had so many appointments with an osteopath. But it got better during springtime and both started training again. The spring day nationals went good. Dressage is not his best field but they managed to get some reasonable results. Both LOVE Cross Country and they did a pretty good round. He was quite fast with no penality points. Jumping was the last discipline and both managed it also with out any mistakes. So stay tuned for the results!

alt text

• Be prepared for some major stable impressions Spam

Wolfsbane Estates Facilities

alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text

• More Shires <3

Mayflowers Spring Trials

I always loved driving our horses and my grandpa used to drive with us on a hack with us every Sunday with one of our Shires. He also used to show each and every one of them in competition. I never had done competitions but I surely learned how to hitch up a horse and how to drive. So with the Mayflower Spring Trails approaching I wanted to show my ability’s in this field of equestrian discipline. I had to say it was so much fun training for this and Henry was just so wonderful that day. I DEFINITELY consider to show him more often in this!

alt text

• I love ur pics soooo much <3

• @Francesca-Díaz said in Wolfsbane Estates Blog - 13.10.2018 A fresh start:

I love ur pics soooo much <3

A Comment! YAY! Thanks very much :D

• Administrators

I love your drafts! They're absolutely stunning and I can't wait to see them living that draft life

• @Blake-Bellanaris said in Wolfsbane Estates Blog - 13.10.2018 A fresh start:

I love your drafts! They're absolutely stunning and I can't wait to see them living that draft life

Yeah, more comments <3 Thanks very much

• PR Committee

Glad to see that you've made a scrapbook on this thread too. Your drafts are greatly appreciated! They look huge compared to your little sims! Love looking at all the small details on your show entries. You can tell you really spent a lot of time on them. Hope to see you posting more!

• @Danielle-Maddox said in Wolfsbane Estates Blog - 13.10.2018 A fresh start:

Glad to see that you've made a scrapbook on this thread too. Your drafts are greatly appreciated! They look huge compared to your little sims! Love looking at all the small details on your show entries. You can tell you really spent a lot of time on them. Hope to see you posting more!

Thanks <3 Yeah, I love Drafts :D <3

• what STUNNING pictures. drafts are wonderful and i can't wait to see more pictures from you :)

• @Siri-Kane said in Wolfsbane Estates Blog - 13.10.2018 A fresh start:

what STUNNING pictures. drafts are wonderful and i can't wait to see more pictures from you :)

Thanks you very much :raised_hands:

• DPPR All Hallow's Eve

It is tradition on Wolfsbane Estates to invite the children of the neighbourhood to spend the afternoon before trick or treating on All Hallows Eve with us. Over the years we developed a little show ranging from a variety of games to fun shows. Many children have been amazed over the years by our horses and riding. Although we are not a riding school anymore.

This year was no different. The children were eagerly awaiting the horses. This year response was massive. We only choose our calmest horses for the job such as shires and some of the mares without foals.
    This year we made a little costume show. The children were allowed to bring as much horse friendly decoration as they wanted and were allowed to decorate the horses under supervision of our trainers.

Normally I am not involved in these events because I am too preoccupied with the coordination and planning. Just like this time I just came to look if everything’s seemed fine, as I saw a young woman arguing with one of our Trainer. She had a little boy on her hand maybe 2 or 3 years old costumed as a little devil in a jumpsuit. I asked what the problem was and our Trainer informed me that young woman heard of the event and had spontaneously decided to visit but had not submitted their form which is necessary so I can plan the number of horses for the event. As a result all horses set aside for the festivities were already occupied.

The pair seemed very unhappy with the circumstances. The little boy was especially disappointed as he had been looking forward to the horses. Of course my trainer expected that I would send the two home. But I could not bear to see a child unhappy at Halloween. So I started thinking something out.

Although it was risky, I picked up one of our Thoroughbred stallions called HAC Simply Priceless, Simply for short, but I knew that for a Thoroughbred he had a good temper and always seemed nice and friendly around people. I lead the reluctant horse to the unhappy duo. The little kid cheered up immediately and started petting the horse while his mother took some decorations they brought out of her bag. They were a bunch of red ribbons and a devil headpiece matching the boy’s costume.

I helped them braiding in the ribbons and made suggestions about how we could decorate Simply to fit the costume of the boy The little one was amazed and it was so cute to see him choose, what we had to do next. Simply was surprisingly calm and friendly. And always looked curiously at what we were doing. While we were busy costuming the horse the boy was occupying himself by lovingly brushing Simply while notifying the grown-ups of his activities by proclaiming “Brushie, Brushie!!”, with is squeaky voice whenever he took a little brush and tried to brush the stallions leg.Simply just looked at him, carefully nudging him with his nose as if to say ‘Careful with that Little-one!’

After every group was done. Everybody could vote for their favorite. I made pictures of all the horses. Sadly we did not win. The winners were a group which had brought glow in the dark finger paint (of course nontoxic) and had painted a cool skeleton on one of the horses which was really amazing!
    But everybody had fun and all children got a small present and before they went off for trick or treating with their parents. The woman was so happy and thanked me numerous times with her happy little but tired boy at her side. As they went off I thought: Yes today we were definitely able to amaze another kid for horses.

alt text

• HAC Simply Priceless

I can't tell ou how much I am in love with this horse. We got him from a good friend of mine a time ago and you obviously heard about him on the previous post. But I thought I could post some more pictures of him as I really like him :) And I hope you like him too ;)

alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text

• 24.10.2018 - Cross Country - CHIO Aachen

alt text

"Once your enter the startbox it's only you and your horse, no trainer, no horse group, you are both on your own."
    As we are doing a CHIO in the German Community I also wanted to show my last picture I edited for this purpose.

• Oh I really like the series of photos of Simply Priceless :two_hearts:

• Banned

Wow, the photo series! Looks so cool, I love how you edit your screenshots. :heart_eyes_cat: I like the dressage pic the most, looks so pretty omg

And your Cross Country Edit is also amaaaazing! Love it how you drew the details :drool:

Also the horse is as pretty as the real Simply Priceless! :wink: <3

• @Hilda-Wilson I can Tell a funny Story that i did Not know there was a real Simply Priceless as i got the Horse 😅😂 I Just discovered it a month later by randomly scrolling through YT and finding the YT Channel of His Rider 🤣 i was quite surprised.

• Wow! Your editing is amazing! That photo with the airplane in the background is gorgeous!

• 06.11.2018 - New Face

alt text

A while ago we had a test training with a new girl, who searched for a job as trainer.
    As I get more and more involved into organizing and training I thought it would be nice to have an extra helping hand.
    Her name is Jinah Mo and she is South Korean. She tested some horses the last two days and she will take over the training and competing of Laurents Star Champ (see Pictures), Oxalagu xx and maybe some others if she is more confortable with her new job.

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.