Wolfsbane Estates Blog - 28.07.2019 Fantasy Edit and Hunter Show

• gasp! what GORGEOUS pons!

• 10.05.2019 First Eventing Show Part 3

alt text

Final Round Cross Country! We secured us quite a good position in the overall placing so we were one of the last starters for cross country. Overall I am very happy with this girl in the competition. I hope the Cavallo Lakeside Lane’s 4-day event was a success and If not we both gained a lot experience.

• Competition Committee

Sandcastle is really jumping her heart out here :muscle_tone1:

• Gorgeous girl :heart:

• Love the editing and atmosphere of the photo! Lovely horse as well :heart:

• @Rena-Cort said in Wolfsbane Estates Blog - 11.03.2019 Show Season Start!:

Sandcastle is really jumping her heart out here :muscle_tone1:

@Lidija-Rotherford said in Wolfsbane Estates Blog - 11.03.2019 Show Season Start!:

Gorgeous girl :heart:

@Miranda-Gage said in Wolfsbane Estates Blog - 11.03.2019 Show Season Start!:

Love the editing and atmosphere of the photo! Lovely horse as well :heart:

ThX to all of your replies <3 And yes she indeed is a gorgeous one :D

• I don't know why I didn't reply earlier. I absolutely love your pics and your editing skill :heart_eyes: :heart_exclamation:
    The atmosphere is just so bomb and Sandcastle is such a gorgeous mare <3

• 14.05.2019 Shire Power!! Open house day at Cavallus Sims

alt text

Open house day in another forum. Yes, we were late, but we showed off some beautiful Shires. The day was stressful but lovely and I would do it again every time

• So nice to see someone still breeding shires <3
    absolutely adore how you painted those mane, tails and little ribbons <3

• Oh dear! It has been a while! Had some nasty exams and plenty of stress in RL but here take some cute pictures of our 2019 foal crop! They are so lovely!

Wolfsbanes Celeste
    From Celestial and sired by NTR Callejon

alt text
    alt text
    alt text

Wolfsbanes Baroness
    From NTR Baliluna and sired by HAC Simply Priceless

alt text
    alt text
    alt text

Wolfsbanes November
    From Sanssouci and sired by NMS National Anthem

alt text
    alt text
    alt text

• I love foals so much - They're absolutely precious.

• Now I want Shires too! :O :scream: :heart_eyes:

• Competition Committee

I think I may be in love with Celeste <3

• @Aislinn-Moore said in Wolfsbane Estates Blog - 13.07.2019 FOALS!:

I love foals so much - They're absolutely precious.

ThX very much <3

@Rena-Cort said in Wolfsbane Estates Blog - 13.07.2019 FOALS!:

I think I may be in love with Celeste <3

Yeah she is such a sweetheart :D A very spunky one!

17.07.2019 Training

alt text

Wiebke and NMS National Anthem in a training session.

• [Today I am having two posts for you one was finished during the downtime of the forum :) Enjoy!!]

23.07.2019 Calling his noble steed to battle

alt text

Who are the twain, that on ten feet run? Three eyes they have, but only one tail?

Sleipnir is Odin’s bolt steed. He carries the leader of the Norse gods on many quests, and he never fails to leave common men awestruck by his strength and speed. He can gallop faster, jump higher, kick harder, and whinny louder than any other horse, whether it is found grazing on the grass of Midgard or feasting in the rich stables of Asgard. His strength knows no equal, and his heart knows no fear. Despite being the product of the devious god Loki and a stallion belonging to the banished race of giants, Sleipnir was accepted by the Norse goods and proved to be a noble-hearted ally.

[Entry for an Fantasy competition]

27.07.2019 Hunter Competition with Mar'vell U

alt text

In the summertime when the weather is hot, You can stretch right up and touch the sky.

Anne was glad that she had the chance to participate in this show. Although none of the horses in her stable was qualified for a Hunter show, they were able to lease a beautiful mare named Mar'vell from Unique Stable. Fortunately she was not only able to participate, the leased mare was also experienced in this kind of shows. In the first days of training even Anne could learn a lot from this horse. At the day of the show she was confident although a bit nervous. But both did fine in their round. And in the end Anne praised the mare by patting her neck and left the arena. She was happy they were able to participate and she didn't care for any placement.

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.