Wolfsbanes Litte Shop (of Horrors)|| Poses and Markings|| !!NEW XC JUMPS!!

• alt text

Welcome to Wolfsbanes Estates little shop. Basically you may get to see poses but I sometimes also try markings and templates, but we'll see how good this is working out :)

Currently Available CC

alt text
    My first ever created Posepack, full of some fancy Cross Country poses: awkward jumps, falls and lots more!
    GET IT FROM HERE !!

alt text
    BUT WAIT! THERE IS MORE! Yes, my second XC Posepack. Not as much action as in the first one but it comes quite handy with a lot of gallopping poses.
    GET IT FROM HERE !!

alt text
    The last what I got to offer (Until now) Is a posepack about Showjumping with lots of jumps and also some before and after competition poses and one cheering pose
    GET IT FROM HERE !!

A little Reminder that all my Poses come as poselisted and not pose by name
    I hope you like my poses and stay tuned for more <3

• Thank you so much for your work. It's really stunning <3

• @Elené-Mikrelew said in Wolfsbanes Litte Shop (of Horrors)|| Poses and Markings:

Thank you so much for your work. It's really stunning <3

You're Welcome! I just love to see people happy and someone said that these poses are needed :)

• Wolfsbanes First small Cross Country Set

As I get used to more meshing I created a few XC jumps in the past few days. They are both pretty basic but a first start for me getting comfortable with meshing ans texturizing.
    So with no further words, let me present!

The V Jump

alt text

Rather small obstacle for your XC course. The narrowing logs forming a V to train to jump narrow jumps. Get it HERE

The Loco Roll Top Jump <-

alt text

Locomotive jump. It is possible to over jump it at any place but depending on where you jump it, it gets a little bit more difficult!. Get it HERE

JUST A REMINDER: It is forbidden to share or steal any of my creations. I had especially problems with people sharing it anywhere and I DO NOT WANT THAT. If I want to spread my creations I do it by myself. People who wants this and are not part of this community (or any other community where I shared my creations) should ask me personally and I will share my creations with them. THANK YOU AND HAVE FUN!!!!

• Thank you so much for these new jumps! I LOVE that train its so quirky <3

• Those are great! Thank you very much! :heart:

• Absolutely brilliant! Please make more XC jumps! They're seriously amazing!!

• Wolfsbanes Community Stable Front

alt text

Ever wanted one of these community stables? Well, now you can rebuild your stables if you want to have it. It is a deco community stable front. In RL he horses stick their heads through the openings and can eat hay that is scattered on the ground . It comes with a normal stall front panel and a special panel that would represent a door.
    HERE for the normal stall front
    HERE for the stall door

Have Fun

• That "front" would be perfect, if I had Icelandic Horses! thinks about making some lol xD

• I saw you post these on Facebook. I was hoping you would share them! So happy that you did! They're amazing!¬

• this is so so cool! thank you :)

• Ahhh I was just thinking of building another "open" or community stable for my broodmares, so this is absolutely perfect! Thank you so much for sharing! :heart:

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.