Wolfsbanes Litte Shop (of Horrors)|| Poses and Markings|| !!NEW XC JUMPS!!

• Wolfsbanes First small Cross Country Set

As I get used to more meshing I created a few XC jumps in the past few days. They are both pretty basic but a first start for me getting comfortable with meshing ans texturizing.
    So with no further words, let me present!

The V Jump

alt text

Rather small obstacle for your XC course. The narrowing logs forming a V to train to jump narrow jumps. Get it HERE

The Loco Roll Top Jump <-

alt text

Locomotive jump. It is possible to over jump it at any place but depending on where you jump it, it gets a little bit more difficult!. Get it HERE

JUST A REMINDER: It is forbidden to share or steal any of my creations. I had especially problems with people sharing it anywhere and I DO NOT WANT THAT. If I want to spread my creations I do it by myself. People who wants this and are not part of this community (or any other community where I shared my creations) should ask me personally and I will share my creations with them. THANK YOU AND HAVE FUN!!!!

• Thank you so much for these new jumps! I LOVE that train its so quirky <3

• Those are great! Thank you very much! :heart:

• Absolutely brilliant! Please make more XC jumps! They're seriously amazing!!

• Wolfsbanes Community Stable Front

alt text

Ever wanted one of these community stables? Well, now you can rebuild your stables if you want to have it. It is a deco community stable front. In RL he horses stick their heads through the openings and can eat hay that is scattered on the ground . It comes with a normal stall front panel and a special panel that would represent a door.
    HERE for the normal stall front
    HERE for the stall door

Have Fun

• That "front" would be perfect, if I had Icelandic Horses! thinks about making some lol xD

• I saw you post these on Facebook. I was hoping you would share them! So happy that you did! They're amazing!¬

• this is so so cool! thank you :)

• Ahhh I was just thinking of building another "open" or community stable for my broodmares, so this is absolutely perfect! Thank you so much for sharing! :heart:

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.