Casteleaux and Quincetree Archives {Dec 8th}

• She‘s so beautiful!

• She's super gorgeous, and i'm kinda weirded out that it's a foal from two horses that I've had in game and loved :laughing: basically my grandchild

• a queen :crown:

• Such a beautiful girl :heart_eyes:

• Competition Committee

Oh my goodness, look at her little face <3

• PR Committee

Said it in Slack and I'll say it here.
    Those. Dapples. Are. Stunning.
    The contrast in the coat is beautiful too <3

• alexa alexa alexa aelax aelxa laelxa aelax what. the. actual. hECK. first of all i have an important midterm coming up but who cares when there's beautiful posts to comment on right??

Ygretta. You always pick such fancy names I love them :weary: Like it just rolls off the tongue and I love it. Also I remember when you first posted that pic I stared at it for SO long. The colors are so perfect. Cool toned but not too cool and it still has that warm autumn feel? I'm really loving the subtle animated bits like that blue bokeh happening is just amazing. It makes me think of frost or like the beginnings of snowfall (even though its still only November). The whole picture just feels so crisp and wonderful like an autumn breeze. That bokeh in the background is so nice?? Like @alexa's_game work dammit!! So that she can make more DoF pics!!! And the reins!!! I love how detailed they are, they actually look like they're made of leather. (ps: pls give Greta a kiss for me) (ps ps: i've been calling her Yggy read as Iggy in my head and i thought you should know that)

Valentia though. Are those hair markings I see on her dapples?? You really did such a good job on her dapples I'm cryig (still trying to figure out dapple markings myself) All these horses with pink snips :thinking: I mean I'm not complaining. X marks the spot for a big bOOP on the nose. Also yesterday you complained about how dark your reshade is but It Looks Great!! It's very mysterious and brings out the beeeeeautiful bright part on her coat.

Anyway thats enough from me back into my hole :full_moon_with_face:

• starstruck

1er novembre 2018
    (it's still october 31st somewhere)

Coincidentally matching the spacey theme of the previous two posts: reposts from the Hollywood Horse Challenge and the All Hallow's Eve Challenge (ft. Greta)! Underwhelming products of over-ambition, really, but I have Halloween goodies (make sure to keep reading!) that need pictures to go with them. Do yourself me a favor and click on the fulls as well :full_moon_with_face:

wow. a unicorn

wow. a pegasus

{ full views: i,ii }

leave a little :jack_o_lantern: in your comment for halloween goodies! (nothing much so dont get your hopes up, but still :eyes: )

@Eowyn-Vance thank you! i hope she'll do granny eowyn proud! :older_woman:

@Andrea-Burdine surprise: lena's actually not the one i posted in slack :scream: regardless, thank you so much for your kind words, truly :pray:

and the best comment award goes to...
    @Denn-Hanes THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS ESSAY OF A COMMENT MY HEART--

IM STILL REALLY SHOCKED YOU SPENT SO MUCH TIME WRITING THIS SO EXCUSE ME WHILE I GO SOB IN THE CORNER BUT FIRST THINGS FIRST

!! you noticed the bokeh!!!!! (also dont even "its still only Novmeber" @ me. i started xmas imports on october 14th, denn. october 14th!!!)

@Denn-Hanes said in Casteleaux and Quincetree Archives {Oct 28th}:

Like @alexa's_game work dammit!!

you said it! lack of bokeh makes me feel like my pictures dont sparkle as much as a want them to and you dont want to know how many posts i've scrapped because of it. oh well :shrug: quality control, perhaps?

also yggy is the cutest (and very fitting) nickname for her, i love that. oh, and you might want to check out what leather looks like irl, because trust me that isnt even close tons of kisses go to the yggy formerly known as greta next time i go in game :kissing_closed_eyes:

OK I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW: my dapple dabbling was directly inspired by yours, so consider yourself partially responsible for this. (i say "partially" because none other than the @Dimitri-Dane was the one who initially suggested i make a dapple marking a couple months ago. its prototype version needed a tester horse ofc, so bam)

@Denn-Hanes said in Casteleaux and Quincetree Archives {Oct 28th}:

X marks the spot for a big bOOP

THIS IS IT. THE FIRST TIME I READ IT I WAS BARELY STIFLING MY LAUGHTER AND EVEN THO IVE REREAD THIS PART LIKE TEN TIMES NOW IT STILL MAKES ME LAUGH. X MARKS THE SPOT FOR A BIG BOOP. the best way to call me out on my obsession for snips, and the best way to ensure that my pons get more boops from now on. 16/10 this comment made my life; my skin is clear and my crops are thriving :sparkling_heart:

• No words, they are absolutely gorgeous! The pictures really speak for themselves :sparkling_heart: :heart_eyes:

• Gorgeous edits as always!

• Banned

I love themmmm! :heart_exclamation:
    why are you so creative

also look whos hereee :jack_o_lantern:

• Competition Committee

I'm sure you're tired of hearing me say the same thing every time I post here, but I love these so so much! Especially the second one. The constellation connecting is so nice omg.

• I'm legally disallowed from commenting on any :jack_o_lantern: challenge entries, but--

Your unicorn's stunning please let me lick her.

• Ahh :angry:
    Your entries, that constellation picture is the nicest thing I've seen, so sparkly, so creative :two_hearts: Kisses to that cute lil unicorn :kissing_closed_eyes:

• un-fall-tering

alternatively: no writing november
    18 novembre 2018

Ygretta CX, Cameo AT, RDEC Verettia, and a serious lack of functioning dof

pic

Within sepia thoughts and
    that summer brilliance lost,
    all once known, now honey-steeped—
    in audacious flannels;
    in crimsons and carmines of the deciduous;
    in weary, long nights—
    lies in the autumn, unwavering.

pic

Placing third in the most recent eventing show is my little star (who hopefully doesn't need an introduction by now): Yggy! I'm supposed to take classy dressage photos with her but eventing includes more fun things, so. I also wish I had more to say here but it was a rushed entry; though I promise I did think about writing something to go with it.

pic

Another rushed entry: Cameo AT in the SBS Stallion Showcase. He's a breeding I got from Her Highness @Eowyn-Vance back in May (apparently), and he's downright lovely. I. am. moonstruck. And heartbroken because my pictures never do him justice. I love him nonetheless. (I also meant to write something for this entry, but we don't talk about that.)

pic

And to finish off is RDEC Verettia, better known as Tia, in this season's jumping show. She's a lovely mare I bought from @Ellory-Clarke in August. One day I'll make a proper post about her.

You might not be surprised to hear that I wanted to write something for this entry as well. What is a surprise, however, is that this edit is from half a month ago and I've been itching to post it. Hence: no writing!

:maple_leaf: :fallen_leaf: :maple_leaf:

in between imports and stress i am yet alive! (physically, only)
    thank you all for all the lovely comments! they flatter me beyond words, truly :yellow_heart:

@Shea-Hamilton said in Casteleaux and Quincetree Archives {Nov 1st}:

No words, they are absolutely gorgeous! The pictures really speak for themselves :sparkling_heart: :heart_eyes:

do tell, what are they saying? creepy! ( <3 )

@Hilda-Wilson said in Casteleaux and Quincetree Archives {Nov 1st}:

I love themmmm! :heart_exclamation:
    why are you so creative

also look whos hereee :jack_o_lantern:

go away i mean thank you! in all seriousness, yes, thank you for reading and for the kind words as usual <3

@Rena-Cort said in Casteleaux and Quincetree Archives {Nov 1st}:

I'm sure you're tired of hearing me say the same thing every time I post here, but I love these so so much! Especially the second one. The constellation connecting is so nice omg.

I WILL NEVER BE SICK OF YOU. you dont understand how much your comments make my day all the time—thank you. :two_hearts:

@Luke-Teth said in Casteleaux and Quincetree Archives {Nov 1st}:

I'm legally disallowed from commenting on any :jack_o_lantern: challenge entries, but--

Your unicorn's stunning please let me lick her.

1. i figured so, and 2. how do i ban someone from my blog? asking for a friend

@Zinnia-Arvi said in Casteleaux and Quincetree Archives {Nov 1st}:

Ahh :angry:
    Your entries, that constellation picture is the nicest thing I've seen, so sparkly, so creative :two_hearts: Kisses to that cute lil unicorn :kissing_closed_eyes:

this and your sweet message to me on slack have officially ended me :sparkling_heart: thank you, so much :sob: :heartpulse:

• So many autumn feelings! I love the colouring of your pictures. Simple (but good!) compositions and living colours make your pictures unique. I'm looking forward to see more 💕

• And now I want to look "The last unicorn" 😄 Beautiful work, it looks so fantastic and real at the same time.

• Banned

nah stop, these autumn vibes are :100:
    your pics are always so clear and bright lol, teach me ?? :drooling_face:
    and i read the word imports mhmmm, can‘t wait to meet mine... hopefully

• Cameo looks absolutely gorgeous :heart:

• Competition Committee

Seriously love all of these, especially RDEC Verettia, she's stunning oh my!

Also, how do your pictures always look so good with such minimal editing? Teach me senpai ^^

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.