date title no.
    oct 13, 2018 sans titre 3
    oct 18, 2018 rising stars, part I 8
    oct 28, 2018 rising stars, part II 17
    nov 1, 2018 starstruck 26
    nov 18, 2018 un-fall-tering 33
    nov 29, 2018 hazy 39

comments are more than welcome!
    please be respectful and do not copy my content.

• hm wonder what this is

• sans titre

october 13, 2018

facilities (gif warning)

wake me

up

inside

Shocking: Alexa posts on her blog again after dropping off the face of the Earth. Equally as shocking: it's empty, minus this sad excuse of a photoset.

I’m not sure how obvious I made it, but I hated my old blog. The formatting, the cringe...finally, it’s gone. :confetti_ball:

On to the actual relevant stuff: A barn rebuild was in order, and I've been meaning to make an edit of my facilities with soft, dim lighting (it's animated if you're on a compatible browser, too!), so voilà.

aaand some replies to the comments from my last post, because they warm my heart :sparkling_heart: :hugging:

@Ellory-Clarke said in Écuries du Casteleaux:
    Oh Alexa, you stun us all once again with your gorgeous photographs! Caprice is such a downright stunner, you have to let me come and feed her a couple treats sometime :see_no_evil: That photo with the bird is absolutely breathtaking, you always keep me eagerly on my toes! :sparkling_heart:

i’m--i’m speechless. this is truly too kind, thank you :sparkling_heart: (you’re the one who keeps me on my toes, though!)

@Anna-Hertler said in Écuries du Casteleaux:
    One day you are gonna start hating me for spamming you :joy:
    All you horses are so god damn gorgeous :heart:
    And I love the cute little love story you have going on in your stables :heart_eyes:

wow, another thing that renders me speechless :sob: i will NEVER get sick of your comment spam thankyouverymuch. :yellow_heart:

@Hilda-Wilson said in Écuries du Casteleaux:
    alex!! i totally forgot about commenting on your blog lol, idk why.
    BUT hello!! Caprice is beautiful. :two_hearts:
    And your entries for the liberty challenge are super cute too! :fingers_crossed_tone1: :heart_exclamation:

hello hello! now that i finally restarted my blog, it’s about time that YOU posted again. :unamused: thank you for your kind words as usual, though :yellow_heart: :sparkles:

• your barns looks small i want to eat them

You've definitely nailed your atmosphere. Consider me intrigued. Also why are you hiding my pumpkin friends on the table I see them.

• Everytime i see so beautiful barns like yours, I want to rebuild my own, but they‘ll never looks so awesome!

• Competition Committee

When I saw you had posted your blog to be deleted my reaction was "nooo!", and I had to delete it because... duties... and now that I saw your new blog my reaction was "yesss!"

Those pictures! I love your stables and I love what you did with the light, so cosy! <3 I also noticed my name in the spoiler, and trust me, I'm gonna start spamming you in here now :kissing_smiling_eyes:

• I LOVE how you've set up your 'sad excuse of a photoset' amazing looking facilities
    especially all the little details in the last picture <3 and the idea with the lights is so cool! it puts so much mood in your pictures and just invites to stay a while~ :heart_exclamation:

• rising stars, part I

october 18, 2018

Starring Ygretta CX, a month-old edit that I’m starting to dislike but needs to be posted because the dof worked, and text that was written way too long ago.

Special thanks to @Callixta-Rosella for the opportunity to have a foal from Erchamion, and @Danielle-Maddox for providing the dam! This special girl gets a +13 in eventing and a +25 in dressage :star2: She also recently won the top of her class in the last dressage c-show!

can you tell i got less than three hours of sleep

Heavily-built for her breeding, skittish for her age.

Which is absolutely not to disregard her attentive mind, her smooth gaits. Her genuine aim to please.

Ygretta CX, more affectionately known as Greta (or sometimes Yogurt), merely needs the confidence. Someone to tell her what she’s doing right, without a doubt. It’s reasonable, considering her gold-gilded pedigree (GOS Erchamion X Ygritte ZI) and the high expectations that come with it.

She’s learning, though. Fear is unnecessary when you’re such a stellar mount, with rosettes decorating your stall and the heart of a lion. Or a cub, rather; for now she slinks in the shadows—waiting, waiting—before she catches her prey off-guard.

I'm stealthily going to sneak this under the cut because I'm already overwhelmed with requests, but in case you haven't seen it already I've made a form where you can request an import from me :kissing: Please please please only fill it out if you reeeeaaaally want a horse from me, since it takes me days, weeks, months to make just one. Also note that I'm not going to necessarily complete all of the submitted requests; as haughty as it sounds, I want to prioritize people who seem to legitimately want one of my pons (if you've left upvotes or a touching comment before that means you!) :slight_smile:

@Luke-Teth theyre made of my tears and sweat so they dont taste very good. also im not hiding your "pumpkin friends," theyre hiding from you. (you might want to reconsider who your real friends are :thinking: )

@Mira-Green aww, thank you! but don't compare your skill to mine like that, because your barns look spectacular as well! (the cute brown walls, the little fairy lights, overgrown ivy...i love it) :yellow_heart: as a side note, i think i've rebuilt my barns um...eight times now. in the past year. this is fine.

@Anna-Hertler i sure did you a bit of a frighten didnt i :angel: anyway, i look forward to the anna spamma! :kissing_closed_eyes:

@Elizabeth-Hall thank you so much!! that means a lot coming from you :sparkling_heart: it's good to know the trouble of pretending to know how to animate is worth it :bulb:

• Wow what a stunning girl! :heart_eyes:

• This! This is just stunning, oh my :heart_eyes:

• What a lovely half-sister to my own Ygritte foal. See you in the ring, sis :smirk: :kissing_closed_eyes: :tea:

• PR Committee

So happy to see her! She looks amazing! I'm a proud grandma no doubt. Everyone producing all of these lovely Trakehners. I have some competition out for me!

• Ygretta CX is so pretty :heart: i cant make black coats to save my life tbh

• PR Committee

Well this explains why I was starting to miss your pictures...you started a new scrapbook :open_mouth: Obviously I need to peek out from under my rock a bit more. It's lovely to see Ygretta around (I like her new name). It always makes me smile to see the next generation strutting their stuff and oldies like Erchamion get to rest in their pastures and do nothing (sounds great, right?), I'm sure Ygretta will have a great career ahead of her <3

• Oh it's so great to see some Yoletta (grand)offspring :heart: She looks gorgeous with you!

• @Alexa-la-Coupe your stuff is always so cute, quaint and just very pleasing to look at! Cannot wait to see more. Love your facilties too, they are sooo cozy!

• rising stars, part II

october 28, 2018

This update was supposed to be something else, but I’m drowning in import requests and need to clear this (hilariously mediocre) chunk of text out of my drafts. So, continuing with my up-and-coming stars, today’s post features Valentia CX and some very shamefully shamelessly mostly-unedited photos. A huge thank you to @Chelsea-Montgomery for her sire, Orvil AT; @Ellory-Clarke from who I bought her dam, RDEC Verettia; and the all-powerful queen @Eowyn-Vance who made them both :kissing_closed_eyes: :star:

i just know im going to hate this post later. i know it. i been knew

{ full images because I hate Markdown: i, ii, iii }

Lena, Lena, Lena.

Or Valentia CX. But definitely not Valentina. Vuh-len-shuh; without an N.

(It’s a wink to...something. The lack of an N is crucial.)

Hailing from stellar bloodlines (Orvil AT X RDEC Verettia), Lena is a lovely mare with a magnificent scope for jumping and dapples brighter than your future. Her flawless form over poles parallels that of the stars that precede her, and she possesses the effortless grace that’s in her blood—which is certainly not to say that she lives in the shadows of her pedigree. Sometimes (a lot of times) she’s ditzy and has four left hooves—must be from her sire—because you can’t just have your cake and eat it too. She’s adorable, really.

even if i dont to respond to them all directly, thank you so, so much for leaving such lovely comments :sob: it means a lot to me when you take the time to write something nice :yellow_heart:

@Danielle-Maddox and again, a super huge thanks to you! ngl, providing her a fancy (not very fancy by luke's standards) pedigree renewed my interest in her, and i'm excited to keep showing her (even if shes one of my least favorite colors ahaha) :confetti_ball:

@Callixta-Rosella if peeking out of your rock more involves more character development blog posts from you, then yes please (though i still have to comment on your last two; but we don't talk about that.) :hugging: and thank you again for the breeding from erchamion; i hope greta will do her sire proud!

• she is super cute!

• She‘s so beautiful!

• She's super gorgeous, and i'm kinda weirded out that it's a foal from two horses that I've had in game and loved :laughing: basically my grandchild

• a queen :crown:

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.