[ENDED] "Celebrate The Pony" Auction

• CELEBRATE THE PONY

an auction to promote some more or less known Pony breeds.

What you will see here today are 22 freshly arrived Foundation Ponies, one mare and one stallion of each shown breed.
    All are blank slates for Disciplines of your choise and all have a mainsite profile!

RULES

~ Startbid for every Pony is 5.000 $, mimimum increase 500 $
    ~ Shade and shine can be adjusted to fit hd mods, the coat itself should be kept untouched (seriouse issues/missing markings? talk to me!)
    ~ There are no activity rules otherwise, but I'd like to see them become active for competitions as this is some kind of promotion to get new breeds into the system.
    ~ a like on your bid shows that its accepted,.

INFOMRATION

With 22 new horses there will hopefully be a great sum of $$$ in this pot. But I dont want to hoard it for myself. All the money raised with this huge Auction will be saved up to sponsor future challenges and with that go back into the pockets of other fellow members!

THE AUCTION PONIES

ARRAVANI

Bild Text
    OCS Little Bandit
    A curious companion. Bandit loves to play around and will probably stay an eternal child in his heart. He's not the most brave one, so you might need to give him a few more hours to get used to new situations.

Bild Text Bild Text

FELL PONY

Bild Text
    OCS Shadows Daughter
    A black beauty. Not the smartest pony on earth, but the friendliest probably. Blacky is particularly interested in very small children and observes them carefully. She's scared of bigger human beings and currently can't handle strong men, but nothing stands in her way of learning that these huge humans mean no harm to her.

Bild Text Bild Text

MONGOLIAN HORSE

Bild Text
    OCS Bayarmaa
    Speedy and Agile. Two attributes describing this mare perfectly. She loves racing and hacking through all kinds of terrain and better would never stop. If you want her to go slow you need a way to convince her that slow is also an option.

Bild Text Bild Text

TOP BIDS

HORSE NAME TOB BID HIGHEST BIDDER
    OCS Little Bandit 5.000 @Xi-Li
    OCS Shadows Daughter SB ---
    OCS Bayarmaa SB ---

• OCS Toffee N Milk - SB :heart:

• SB for OCS Ophalina and OCS Glockenblume please!

• SB for OCS Piccolino 😍

• Starting bids for OCS Asami and OCS Cho. I’m so excited to see some Dosanko ponies!

• SB OCS Goldkehlchen & OCS Oktai

• OCS Playful Princess sb pls

• Banned

SB OCS Nimbus! :heart_eyes:

• Administrators

SB - OCS Elisabeth

• 6000 for OCS Elisabeth

• Administrators

OCS Elisabeth - 10k

• Development Committee

OCS Pepsy Girl - SB

• Administrators

uve unleashed the beast

OCS Nimbus - $6,000

OCS Glockenblume - $6,000

OCS Thymian - SB

OCS Covered In Sparks - SB

OCS Rabauke -SB

OCS Frederick - SB

• This post is deleted!

• Banned

OCS Nimbus - 7k he is mineee

• TOP BIDS updated! :)

• OCS Pepsy Girl - $5,500

OCS Ganshow - SB

• OCS Piccolina sb

• NEW END TIME: around 20. October I will watch for horses that are still getting bids (those will be 24h ALB then) all others will be finished!

So keep bidding if you are interessted in one of these cutie ponies! There are even a few that dont even have any bids and need a nice home! <3

• OCS Rabauke - $6000 <3

• HORSES SOLD TO

OCS Playful Princess to @Xi-Li (5k)
    OCS Nimbus to @Hilda-Wilson (7k)
    OCS Asami, OCS Cho to @Cristyne-Westwood (10k)
    OCS Piccolina, OCS Oktai, OCs Goldkehlchen to @Amelia-Martin-Teagarden (15k)
    OCS Piccolino to @Maci-Collins (5k)
    OCS Glockenblume, OCS Thymian, OCS Covered In Sparks, OCS Frederick to @Blake-Bellanaris (21k)
    OCS Ophalina to @Rachel-Deacon (5k)
    OCS Pepsy Girl, OCS Ganshow to @Calla-Jones (10500)
    OCs Toffee N Milk to @Richard-Sterling (5k)
    OCS Elisabeth to @Kassidi-Coy-Lutz (10k)

AUCTIONS INTO 24H/ALB ARE

OCS Rabauke

AUCTION HORSES WITHOUT BIDS JET

OCS Bayarmaa
    OCS Brown Bear
    OCS Little Bandit
    OCS Shadows Daughter

Please send me the money, i will then pack up your horses for you and send them over ;)

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.