Rachel's Sheet Coding Messes - Rider Assignments Stable Manager Addon

• Hello!

I really enjoy playing around with sheets and seeing what new things I can come up with, so I thought I'd share them with everyone in case someone else can make use of my procrastinating efforts!

I owe a lot to Elsie for her work on the original stable manager sheets for giving me the bases to make a lot of this.

Terms of use:

• Please don't claim as your own work
    • I can try to help if it doesn't work, but I can't promise that I can fix it, especially if you've changed something.
    • Please don't sell it on
    • Share with anyone who can use it!

A rider database! OBSOLETE
    I'm not sure how many people out there like to keep track of their riders as well as their horses, but I figured with the new rules and the upcoming enforcement of a rider only being able to enter 2 horses per level, I figured it might be nice to keep track of a stable's staff!

Show Entry Tracker

alt text

I find myself entering so many shows that manually keeping track of them is frankly impossible. As such, I created sheets to do it for me so that I could enter them in my achievements, and I've finally gotten around to cleaning them up for public use!

How to use these sheets:

• Click on the link and make a copy of them (file -> make a copy)
    • Enter your name in the cell next to 'owner name' on the Presentation tab.
    • In the tab marked 'Discipline 1', click on the cell in the top right (A1), and change the text in it from 'Discipline 1' to the name of the discipline you'd like to track your entries in.
      -It SHOULD then pull every entry you've made this year!

I haven't figured out how to make these track over multiple years, so when the show histories are archived at the end of each year, it stops pulling the records for the new year. I'll work on this ;)

And now, here are the sheets!
    For 2018 (archive purposes)
    For 2019

Lifetime Earnings Addon

alt text

Made to work with Elsie's Stable Manager and my own show tracker, this addon will calculate how much your horses have earned competing with you! Takes the work out of keeping track of it ;)
    I'll work on a way to track earnings without needing Elsie's stable manager, but for the time being, it's necessary to pull horse names.

Instructions are included on the sheets!

Earnings Tracker

Rider Assignments

alt text

Automatically populates with the disciplines you have ticked on the settings sheet, the rider names, and then the horses assigned to each rider and each discipline. It will also track which horses on the database sheet do not have riders assigned to them, (by unhiding the columns to the left)!
    Allows for easy viewing of which rider is responsible for each horse as well as finding a rider for a new pon.

Rider Assignments Addon

If you have any ideas on what you'd like to see next, let me know!

• I love you so much for this! Really.
    I try that my horsemen have few horses, although sometimes it is crazy because I add new names (not to mention that some horses have double discipline). Your sheet is very helpful to me.

• Something I have to do wrong, because it does not work properly. I explain.

I access your link and I copy the two pages on my Stable manager sheet. Automatically, all the names of my riders (I think all of them) appear on the first page (RiderDatabase), but the Stats sheet does not work.
    Screenshot

• @Irene-Crownguard said in Rachel's Sheet Coding Messes - Rider Database:

Something I have to do wrong, because it does not work properly. I explain.

I access your link and I copy the two pages on my Stable manager sheet. Automatically, all the names of my riders (I think all of them) appear on the first page (RiderDatabase), but the Stats sheet does not work.
    Screenshot

That's a bit strange. What's the ref error saying?

• In the rider's name says "invalid: the value entered must be within the specified range. The error (#¡REF!) says "VLOOKUP evaluates as an interval outside the limits".

• THANK YOU.

i tried to do this on mine and i didn't like the way i coded it, so this is perfect :D

In the rider's name says "invalid: the value entered must be within the specified range. The error (#¡REF!) says "VLOOKUP evaluates as an interval outside the limits".

I made a change and forgot to update the template. Try re-copying the stats page now and see if it's fixed things!

@Siri-Kane said in Rachel's Sheet Coding Messes - Rider Database:

THANK YOU.

i tried to do this on mine and i didn't like the way i coded it, so this is perfect :D

You're welcome! Let me know if you have any problems like Irene has, apparently I have some bugs to work out!

• :cry: still the same. I can give you access to my sheet, if you want. I have no idea how to code the sheets ...

:cry: still the same. I can give you access to my sheet, if you want. I have no idea how to code the sheets ...

If you wouldn't mind giving me access, hopefully I can fix it!

• @Rachel-Deacon said in [Rachel's Sheet Coding Messes - Rider Database]

You're welcome! Let me know if you have any problems like Irene has, apparently I have some bugs to work out!

Nope, I'm good! i figured out the code errors it was bringing up and it's perfect!

• I am excited to give this a try! Also because I need 500 unique rider names now so there are no accidental cases of a rider riding more than two horses per class :eyes:

• Administrators

Love it!

• New - Sheets to track show entries! Thank you to @Octavia-Ryland for helping me test them!

• Development Committee

You already know I love the sheet! It's going to be very useful for tracking shows for achievements and just seeing how much you're losing in disciplines :sweat_smile:

• Administrators

This post is deleted!

• These are freaking magic, thank you for these!

• Updated the sheet links in the first post! I've refined them, and now there's one for all 2018 shows, and a new one to keep track of all your 2019 entries :)

• Thank you for sharing this

Quick Question Does the show Tracker list all show place results or just the one's with winnings?

• @Emme-Mai said in Rachel's Sheet Coding Messes - Show Entry Tracker:

Quick Question Does the show Tracker list all show place results or just the one's with winnings?

This will show every entry made under your name, regardless of placing :slight_smile:

• I've made an addon for my show tracker that calculates the total earnings of each horse! Link's been added to the first post :)
    Many thanks to Rena Cort for helping me debug

• I'm back with a stable manager addon!

Rider assignments:
    Automatically populates with the disciplines you have ticked on the settings sheet, the rider names, and then the horses assigned to each rider and each discipline. It will also track which horses on the database sheet do not have riders assigned to them, (by unhiding the columns to the left)!
    Allows for easy viewing of which rider is responsible for each horse as well as finding a rider for a new pon.

Download link is in the first post! Copy into your stable manager sheet and let it go!

If you have any problems, feel free to drop me a message, and if you have any requests or ideas for new sheets or addons, let me know :)

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.