Rachel's Sheet Coding Messes - Rider Assignments Stable Manager Addon

• @Emme-Mai said in Rachel's Sheet Coding Messes - Show Entry Tracker:

Quick Question Does the show Tracker list all show place results or just the one's with winnings?

This will show every entry made under your name, regardless of placing :slight_smile:

• I've made an addon for my show tracker that calculates the total earnings of each horse! Link's been added to the first post :)
    Many thanks to Rena Cort for helping me debug

• I'm back with a stable manager addon!

Rider assignments:
    Automatically populates with the disciplines you have ticked on the settings sheet, the rider names, and then the horses assigned to each rider and each discipline. It will also track which horses on the database sheet do not have riders assigned to them, (by unhiding the columns to the left)!
    Allows for easy viewing of which rider is responsible for each horse as well as finding a rider for a new pon.

Download link is in the first post! Copy into your stable manager sheet and let it go!

If you have any problems, feel free to drop me a message, and if you have any requests or ideas for new sheets or addons, let me know :)

• I love your addons. If there any chance of a progeny list addon to list all the current children and grandchildren of your horses? I know we have the progeny lookup, but I'd love an addon to add to my main sheet so i can have the info display on the horse lookup

• @Riz-Artemidoros said in Rachel's Sheet Coding Messes - Rider Assignments Stable Manager Addon:

I love your addons. If there any chance of a progeny list addon to list all the current children and grandchildren of your horses? I know we have the progeny lookup, but I'd love an addon to add to my main sheet so i can have the info display on the horse lookup

I can certainly try! Would it be best added on to an existing tab in the stable sheets or in a tab on its own?

• @Rachel-Deacon I actually have one of these on my own sheet! I should post it 🤔

• @Siri-Kane I threw one together for my stud sheets as well. It's really interesting!

• @Rachel-Deacon I love adding sheets! I have so many things I want to add Haha!

• @Rachel-Deacon I was thinking in a tab on its own, but its up to you :p

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.