[MH][R:L9][RESULTS 10/22] Dressage

• Competition Committee

Woodford's Dressage Cup V
    DRESSAGE
    10.16-10.18.2018 10:00 PM CET
    Judged by Anna Hertler

Regulations

• All entry fees must be paid in full to the ANNA HERTLER account on the main site for your entry to be processed.
    • Please include the 'Show Name' in the Payment Memo.
    • The system does not accept punctuation in payments at this time. If you put, for example, $50.00 when you send payment, you will be sending $5,000! Just type in $50 with no decimal places. Please pay once for your entire entry, not per horse!
    • Payments must be made by the same member who entered the horse.
    • Horses may not be cross-entered in different levels at the same show.
    • Riders may compete up to two horses in each class.
    • Horses must be registered with the appropriate discipline to be eligible to compete.
    • Members are limited to entering 50 horses per show but are no longer limited to how many horses they can enter per level.
    • If there are more than 14 participants in one class, it will be split. Classes with fewer than 10 participants will have phantom horses added to meet the minimum requirement.
    • Go to the DRESSAGE Leaderboard to check your horse's current level. Horses may enter below their level but those entered above will be disqualified and entry fee confiscated.
    • Error change requests/discipline declarations are not guaranteed to be completed by end of show, especially those submitted on its final day.
    • Undeclared horses will be disqualified and entry fee confiscated.
    • Duplicate entries will result in a DQ and will not be refunded. If the same horse is entered by multiple members, only first entry is taken into account and any following entries will be disqualified.

Classes & Fees

• INTRODUCTORY (1): $75 entry fee
    • TRAINING (2): $150 entry fee
    • FIRST LEVEL (3): $225 entry fee
    • SECOND LEVEL (4): $300 entry fee
    • THIRD LEVEL (5): $375 entry fee
    • FOURTH LEVEL (6): $450 entry fee
    • PRIX ST. GEORGES (7): $525 entry fee
    • INTERMEDIARE I (8): $600 entry fee
    • INTERMEDIARE II (9): $675 entry fee

Entry Card

CLICK HERE TO ENTER THE SHOW
    Raw entry list
    alt text
    Questions, comments, and entry corrections should be posted as replies to this thread.

• Could you please change 19363 name to Kazar XII LSF, thank you :slight_smile:

• Competition Committee

• Can you change number 32863 ''YE Hermes XXI'' for ''YE Hermes XIV''?? THANK YOU!! :grin:

• Competition Committee

• I put wrong name under ID #30312 it should be Charismatiq ZI not RFE Romadour

• Competition Committee

• Please you can change "Borja Domecq" for "Lebrijano de Urquijo" in the entry ID 27897 (895 in the show table) ^^

• Sorry I didn't fixed the name of Myosotis' L'espoir (ID #28067) in my sheets and because of that I picked the wrong written name x.x Could you please fix it? Thank you a lot and sorry for the extra work <3

• Question solved :face_palm_tone2:

• Missed a number in CDC Thero's ID - can you please change it to 18882? Thank you!

• Competition Committee

All reported errors has been fixed :slight_smile:

• Can KPE Armenio please be moved to level 5 please :) xx

• 33184 Spectral Phantasm SH
    33397 Pumpkin Spice SH

Are newly autoregistered so may show up as unregistered. I mention this because they did it when I was entering them though they righted themselves fairly quickly but wanted to mention it in case they show up undeclared when you are ready to judge :)

• Competition Committee

• 32635 WGE Krähe should be level(1), I misread my sheets and entered her at the wrong level! I've already sent my fees, sorry!

• Could you Please Switch GVH Pandora to Level 3? :)

• Oh shoot, I just saw I made big mistake :cry: IRCE Cassablanca (32593) should be entered in introductory (1). Could you maybe change this? I hope I'm still in time otherwise, my bad

• Competition Committee

We have some issues with the levels of grades. I will hold off on judging until after the weekend, incase it gets fixed. If it's not fixed until Monday I will fix all those horses listed as "entered above level" :heart:

• Competition Committee

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.