• Show lots
        • Glenmountain castle SJ course
        • Roaring Beach SJ course
        • Mearhbarrow old SJ course
        • Grey Horse Valley indoor eventing lot x2
    • Worlds

• alt text

Title rosettes & ribbons

These are not in-game objects but something to put on your horse's profile to show off his or her accomplishments. Please save these pictures on your computer and upload them on an image-hosting server (eg. Imgur).

Local Champion Regional Champion State champion National Champion International champion
    alt text alt text alt text alt text alt text

In-Game objects

Tote board

Credit where credit's due: This object is a retexture of Flabaliki's Large canvas. You can use OMSP resizer with this to get the exact size you want for your racing track and on the wall by your betting booths!

alt text
    Download .package

• alt text

Small jump poses

I made two show jumping poses for small fences! As usual, I couldn't be buggered to make them poselist compatible, but the codes are the file names. I hope you like them! The first pose can also be used on higher fences up to level 5 or 6. These poses aren't poselisted, but the file name is also the pose name.

alt text
    Download ah_lowjump2 | Download ah_lowjump3

Misc poses

These were the first poses I ever created, and so some of them have minor glitches here and there.

alt text alt text alt text alt text

Download posepack

• alt text

Stables

Spanish stable

This stable was inspired by several Spanish stables and riding schools, and I guarantee your Iberian horses will love it. It contains 11 box stalls, 3 tie stalls, an office, a small bathroom, a tack room and a big, fenced yard. Groom your horse either outside or inside, let him drink from the fountain on a hot day, and choose a stall for him either indoors or with a view to the gate and front yard!
    This is a 64 x 64 lot, 15.13 MB, that uses CC from Equus Sims, the Sims Resource, Lakeside Saddlery, and Sugars Legacy Stables.

alt text alt text alt text alt text alt text alt text alt text

Download

Arabian stable
    alt text alt text

Download

Show jumping lots

Glenmountain show jumping

Based on the Glenmountain Trials from the classic PC game Legacy of Rosemond Hill, first in the Rosemond Hill recreation lot series. Required download Castle lore I by Cyclonesue.

alt text
    alt text
    Download

Roaring Beach

Saddle up! Inspired by the Longines Global Champions Tour of Miami Beach GP, this 64x64 lot lets you and your horse race against time and other talented riders in sunshine and fresh sea air. 15 fences, 10 of which belong to phase one and 5 to phase two to which you can proceed after a clear round. The default level is Open but you can easily change it to your liking.
    Roaring Heights package not required, though recommended.

alt text alt text

alt text
    Download

Mearhbarrow SJ I

The first demanding show jumping course from Grey Horse Valley prior the renovations of the show centre.

alt text alt text

alt text
    Download

Eventing courses

Grey Horse Valley Indoor eventing II - Low levels

Similar to the more challenging version of the course, this course combines stadium jumping and the cross country phase in an exciting format with fences short and gentle enough for lower level horses and riders. Both indoor eventing courses feature mostly XC style obstacles.

alt text alt text alt text

alt text
    Download

Grey Horse Valley Indoor eventing I

Put your horsemanship to the ultimate test in this indoor eventing course! This shortened version of the sport combines cross-country and stadium jumping in a challenging format where one must keep one's head cool and not chase seconds in order to make it to the finish line. This course is approximately suited for levels 7 and above.

alt text alt text alt text

alt text
    Download

• alt text

• Reserved

• The shop will be tweaked more in near future, but we're open for business nevertheless! We bring you our old creations as well as a new Show Jumping arena, the Glenmountain Stadium!

When I was a kid, the PC-game Legacy of Rosemond Hill was The Shit. I played that game all the time, loved the horses and the semi-open world, and more than them I loved the courses. I've decided to recreate the SJ courses for Sims, and since Glenmountain was one of my favourites, this is what I'm starting with. The setting is a similar castle lot, and the course itself follows the LoRH design. I hope you like it just as much as I do!

alt text

Coming soon: An indoor eventing lot!

• Competition Committee

This is beautiful! I was also a huge fan of Rosemond hill as a kid, and this makes my heart smile. Thank you for your lovely creation :)

• Awesome lot :) But when I go to download, it says the link it private.

• @Heather-Tann Thank you! It's such a shame that Rosemond Hill only works on Windows 98, I really miss that game. There are some Let's Play videos on youtube but that's just not the same!

@Alastair-Schrödinger said in Isaiah's lots & CC || Feb 13th / Glenmountain Castle show jumping lot:

Awesome lot :) But when I go to download, it says the link it private.

Thank you for letting me know, the link's fixed now!

• From us to you, sooner than originally planned, two indoor eventing lots for your pleasure!

alt text alt text

Indoor eventing is a somewhat controversial sport that's currently in the process of being shaped into a safer format. It combines stadium jumping (these fences have been mostly left out, you can add your own!) and XC fences demanding great skill from both the rider and the horse, and is in itself closer to a stand-alone event rather than a three-day one. In order to promote safety, Grey Horse Valley indoor eventing competitions are not run against the clock.

• I love those indoor XC arenas, they will come in so handy! I've been meaning to make something like this for indoor eventing shows, not I don't have to bother. Thank you!! <3

• @Callixta-Rosella I'm glad you've found use for them! Thank you!

New title ribbons

I decided to update the title ribbons. This set comes in varying sizes and colours, and though my Photoshop skills are still rough (seriously, painting and editing with a mouse kills the wrist, I'm telling you) but I personally may even like these better than the first set, especially the Regional and National ribbons. These were originally created to be more "Western friendly" but they work just fine with other disciplines as well. Enjoy.

Local Champion Regional Champion State Champion National Champion International Champion

• These are beautiful and wonderful. Thank you for taking the time to make these for us. <3

• Ooooh yeeees I see that my request has been granted <3 thank you

• We could have the same thing in halter

• @Nina-Ricchi The titles are all exactly the same in every discipline, so there's not much point in creating ribbons for a specific discipline alone. However I may create more variations at some point, or maybe someone more creative will share their own versions as well : )

• @Isaiah-Pace said in Isaiah's lots & CC || March 3rd / New title ribbons:

@Nina-Ricchi The titles are all exactly the same in every discipline, so there's not much point in creating ribbons for a specific discipline alone. However I may create more variations at some point, or maybe someone more creative will share their own versions as well : )

Another question: could we not add a title of "world champions" with say more than 200pts

• @Nina-Ricchi said in Isaiah's lots & CC || March 3rd / New title ribbons:

@Isaiah-Pace said in Isaiah's lots & CC || March 3rd / New title ribbons:

@Nina-Ricchi The titles are all exactly the same in every discipline, so there's not much point in creating ribbons for a specific discipline alone. However I may create more variations at some point, or maybe someone more creative will share their own versions as well : )

Another question: could we not add a title of "world champions" with say more than 200pts

These is no such a thing as a World Champion title, at least not yet, so I can't really add that. But you can fill the feedback form here and request for it! Since there are horses with well over 300 points I'm sure people would like an extra special title.

• @Isaiah-Pace said in Isaiah's lots & CC || March 3rd / New title ribbons:

@Nina-Ricchi said in Isaiah's lots & CC || March 3rd / New title ribbons:

These is no such a thing as a World Champion title, at least not yet, so I can't really add that. But you can fill the feedback form here and request for it! Since there are horses with well over 300 points I'm sure people would like an extra special title.

@Nina-Ricchi said in Isaiah's lots & CC || March 3rd / New title ribbons:

the link do not work

• @Nina-Ricchi Fixed.

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.