[RESULTS] Polish Arabian Club Ad Challenge!

• Single-Page-Ratiorkoad.png

• VOTING OPEN!

Voting Extended until Dec 15th 11:59 P.M. Pacific Time

Vote Here

• Voting has been extended through Dec 15th Please vote and help us choose our winner!

• And the Winners are....

These winners were chosen by community vote. Thank you everyone who took the time to Vote on our little challenge and Thank you so much to everyone who participated. Please allow a bit of time for Prizes to be delivered due to the holidays. We will get them out to you ASAP.

Cover

MFU Al Adeed and Karen Phoenix

Congratulations! Please contact me via forum PM to arrange the cover image since I will need an image without text for the cover.

1st Place

FT Karimah and Dimitri Dane

2nd Place

AVA Isra and Luke Teth

3rd Place

Sheikh al Badr L and Therese Lind

Judges Picks:

--

Skye Valens

Sheikh al Badr L and Therese Lind

Anna Hertler

AVA Isra and Luke Teth

Keegan Noble

ARC Amanai and Andrea Burdine

Callixta Rosella

FT Karimah and Dimitri Dane

• Wow... I really didn't expect my entry to be chosen for the cover, as the quality was rather average, but.... You never know...:astonished:

Thank you so much for hosting this challenge, Skye! I am very glad that I got the chance to take part in such a show, since this was my dream to some extent. :heart:
    I also appreciate the fact that you provided Image size templates for your show! They helped me a lot because I am really bad at it. And it was also interesting to use these as part of a small personal challenge when you need to create a picture in a limited form/space. A kind of test of creative and design abilities, which such a pleasant nostalgia for me, personally. I had a great time! :sunny:

I sent you a message on the forum!

• :sob: I'm so humbled that I got second place and a judges pick. Thank you to everyone who voted and put me up there with those iconic editing legends (Because that's not me, I don't know what I'm doing!) and also thank you to the judges who thought me worthy of another Arabian. The program expands! :bow:

• Gratz to the winners :)

• Thank you so much for hosting the challenge! <3

• Congratulations to all the winners. :)

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.