Leaser needed!

• Hey guys!
    I decided to lease one of my most precious horses, as I don't have that much time he deserves but I'm too attached to sell him.

First of all meet Hetman of Clouds AW
    https://equus.community/viewhorse.php?id=29368
    Hetman is Belgian Warmblood with excellent pedigree so pressure on him is obvious. Sweet, gentle and kind horse you never tell he is young stallion. Willing to work hard but is extremely unlucky. He competes in show jumping, has gained some points so far and I' love he could continue his carreer.

That being said I'm looking for someone reliable who could lease him for long time and keep active. It's all I want, to keep him ACTIVE.

• You don't need to pay me for lease, neither I pay.
    • You pay fees and keep all winnings.
    • What can offer in addtion is one free breeding per every 4 months (1 EC year) where you can keep or sell the foal but Hetman must enter every r-show that is hosted. C-shows are optional.
    • If you know you're going to have a longer break let me know, otherwise I'll end the lease.
    • Standard rules apply, no uploading, copying coat/confo and so on...

If you have any questions or ideas what you'd like in return PM/DM me.

More horses may come in the future.

• Oooh! I'd take him!

I don't have those lines at all and the breeding offer sounds awesome to me! I am active in all R shows (sometimes C, but not with leased horses) and could do updates on him if you wish to send the file ^^

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.