[FOUND] Valkyrie is looking for boyfriend!

• Cute Irish Draught Mare get acquainted with the courageous stallion (ISH, Warmblood, thoroughbred) for the birth of a foal (for myself)!
    The stallion can be registered or not. Price for mating appoints the owner of the stallion. Consider all the options. Write a personal message or in this thread.
    Mare's profile: https://equus.community/viewhorse.php?id=26258
    Some photo of Valkyrie
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text

• I have a couple of SJ stallions :) I can provide custom markings for any offspring, pm me about prices :)

Eastnourghs Piaras
    alt text
    Eastbourgh's Piaras, 54 points. ISH (Based off my IRL horse so i may be quite picky about breeding him)

Hulior d'auroy
    alt text
    Hulior d'Auroy, 104 points, Selle Francis. Is currently up for stud here

• She's a gorgeous horse, I'd love to offer some of my Warmblood boys to be her Valentine:

Attila
    alt text Oldenburg Eventing Regional Champion (86p), SJ State Champion (103p) Exceptional WB stallion 2016, Premium WB stallion 2015
    MBS Ricasso
    alt text Dutch WB Eventing Regional Champion (98p) +2 Show Hunting bonus
    RDEC Van Victo
    alt text Dutch WB Show Jumping Regional Champion (71p) / Receives +12
    MBS Atlas
    alt text British WB Show Jumping Regional Champion (69p)
    MBS Anatoile
    alt text Spanish Sport Horse CDE Eventing Local Champion(43p.) / Dressage Local Champion (35p.) Son of Attila
    Not yet titled:
    FX Aaron
    alt text British WB Show Jumping / Receives +2 Son of MBS Atlas
    FX Valeriano
    alt text British WB Show Jumping / Receives +7 Son of RDEC Van Victo

• Competition Committee

I have 3 studs available for public right now and other stallions/straws I can offer if one interests you. The stallions I have available to the public are: Konstellation (3rd gen regional champion. Offers +10 in sj), Lancaster UD (foundation regional champion. +2 in eventing), and RAHS Early Bird (foundation regional champion. +2 in dressage). I have plenty of other stallions if another one interests you besides these guys. You can look at my horse records here. If you are interested in any of my guys PM me and we can work out the details. :)

• Thank you all guys!
    Тhe stallion found!

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.