Stable Manager UPDATE: 2019 Riders & More!

• I tried to connect the sheets, but im not sure how much of it that is the id i need to use, it dont have the /edit part in the guide, so im pretty confused, and even tho i tried every options, it just gives me the #REF! thing

Also, i dont have any points shown on either horses or riders, and that´s super important to me xD

• Hi! Weird question! Some of my Gotland ponies have the Pangare gene... Where would I put that in the genotype database? xD

• Hello, I am trying to use v4 and set it up and I am stuck at the part where you find the #REF cells to connect the documents. I found it on the show history document, but I can't find it in the main document. It says it is in the disciplines tab, but that document doesn't have a disciplines tab? There is a list of disciplines in the "settings" but there is no #REF with that.

Where would I find it?

• @Sarah-Virgil said in Stable Manager UPDATE: 2019 Riders & More!:

Hello, I am trying to use v4 and set it up and I am stuck at the part where you find the #REF cells to connect the documents. I found it on the show history document, but I can't find it in the main document. It says it is in the disciplines tab, but that document doesn't have a disciplines tab? There is a list of disciplines in the "settings" but there is no #REF with that.

Where would I find it?

The "disciplines" tab are hidden ^^ you need to navigate to the icon in bottom left corner that looks like 4-5 strokes in a pile and if you're holding your mouse pointer over it, it will say "all tabs" or something and you will find the tab you're looking for in the list :slight_smile:

• @Christina-Lindblad

Thank you that worked!!

• Okay I have another question. For my horses level, points, ect. it says #REF in the columns with an error (though I linked the documents). What might be the problem?

• @Sarah-Virgil said in Stable Manager UPDATE: 2019 Riders & More!:

Okay I have another question. For my horses level, points, ect. it says #REF in the columns with an error (though I linked the documents). What might be the problem?

Have you selected disciplines etc for your horses in "horseinfodatabase" ? If you have, - next question will be - are they registred in their choosen discipline/nes? Since it's only if they are registred that it will be shown which level they're at and how much points they have gained etc ^^

• @Christina-Lindblad

Yes I have. It seems to be showing up now, maybe it needed more time. Thanks!

• Hey, I have a problem with leadboards, point etc.
    #N/A in the columns and VLOOKUP error :(

• @Gundrun-Ward If you still need help I could check it for you ^^

• @Celia-Acosta thanks, but I have already received help!

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.