The return // Any WR horses still around?

• Good! Came back from hiatus and jumped back into Arabians. You should join the slack again. That's where most of our activity and fun goes on. Being on the forum only can get lonely :p

• Hello Mr. Grumpy-Face :smirk: welcome back!

• @Bella-Wolf said in The return // Any WR horses still around?:

Good! Came back from hiatus and jumped back into Arabians. You should join the slack again. That's where most of our activity and fun goes on. Being on the forum only can get lonely :p

I've been stalking your lovely Arabians a little... :smirk: Already sent the request to join slack but am still waiting for approval.

@Bree-Asgard said in The return // Any WR horses still around?:

Hello Mr. Grumpy-Face :smirk: welcome back!

Hello there Ms. Damn-I-still-don't-have-a-proper-nickname-for-you :smile: It's good to be here again! You should give me an update on everything that has been going on, I still feel like a confused newbie here haha.

• Long time no see. :p Welcome back! I have WR Khalimer's offspring called BUS Herbstfeuer (NSH) currently competing in both Dressage and Eventing. He will be soon having some pretty and colorful NSH babies of his own.

• @Keegan-Noble said in The return // Any WR horses still around?:

Long time no see. :p Welcome back! I have WR Khalimer's offspring called BUS Herbstfeuer (NSH) currently competing in both Dressage and Eventing. He will be soon having some pretty and colorful NSH babies of his own.

Keegan!! It's so nice to see another familiar face. Ooh, give me a nudge when you have some Herbstfeuer babies to show, I can't wait to see them! I actually just reclaimed Khalimer and his sister, they had no owners so I thought I should find them new homes when I have the time.

• Hi, nice to meet you! :wave: I have this adorable mare Yön Aino L.M (horse on the left) who has some WR bloodlines! :two_hearts:

• Message me on Slack, I'll give you the perfect nickname then. (and updates) xD
    Also.. you're fun. I'm quietly going towards leaving all this and you.. you are coming back now. <_< I see what you did there, hmh..! I knew I scared you off. : D Now only Aada's missing and my collection of finnish friends is complete again.

• @Luna-Andrews said in The return // Any WR horses still around?:

Hi, nice to meet you! :wave: I have this adorable mare Yön Aino L.M (horse on the left) who has some WR bloodlines! :two_hearts:

Ohhh hello, I've been secretly admiring your Finnhorses from afar for a long time already! Aikku is beautiful :heart_eyes: I have her cousin in my game that I haven't introduced yet, but maybe eventually!

@Bree-Asgard said in The return // Any WR horses still around?:

Message me on Slack, I'll give you the perfect nickname then. (and updates) xD
    Also.. you're fun. I'm quietly going towards leaving all this and you.. you are coming back now. <_< I see what you did there, hmh..! I knew I scared you off. : D Now only Aada's missing and my collection of finnish friends is complete again.

I'm still waiting to get approved to Slack... I resent the form once already, I think my email got mixed up or something. Don't you go anywhere now that I finally got my stuff together and dragged my butt back here xD I need your help. I have so many questions!!
    It's unfortunate Aada's gone missing. She has reclaimed Despina and I have stuff to do with her :disappointed_relieved:

• Well, if you are looking for potential buyers.... :joy: Look no moar! I will be sure to poke you with a stick when I get around showing them. ;D Herbert should be showing up on my album pretty soon. xD

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.