alt text
    WR Nemesis

alt text
    WR Nemetone

alt text
    WR/LK Ninette

alt text
    WR Normandie

These lovely guys are all AHR Neptune's babies and are for sale here. I thought I should show them off here as well since they look so pretty after their makeovers. Go, go, apply!

• WR Nemesis :heart: :heart: I love her coat, conformation and her grandparent (EEC Chardonnay)!!

You have some beautiful horses and your photos are amazing and realistic!! :)

• @Borja-Domecq said in Bellinge | Hanoverian Sales | Nov 3rd:

WR Nemesis :heart: :heart: I love her coat, conformation and her grandparent (EEC Chardonnay)!!

You have some beautiful horses and your photos are amazing and realistic!! :)

Thank you Borja! I'm looking forward to seeing your application :)

• Facility Tour Continues
    Yes, the tour is about to go on! Next we have here, eh, the parking lot and outdoor dressage arena. I don't think this needs further explanation?

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

• I imagine you've got some spare stalls right? :p Because I'm moving in! Those facilities are breath takingly gorgeous <3 The arena's are just superb, I'd love to train my horses in there!

• Parking lots are so damn satisfying, man. I rate this parking lot 10/10 suitable for cars. :truck:

• @Shea-Hamilton said in Bellinge | Facility Tour Continues | Nov 8th:

I imagine you've got some spare stalls right? :p Because I'm moving in! Those facilities are breath takingly gorgeous <3 The arena's are just superb, I'd love to train my horses in there!

I do have some spare stalls actually, at least now that I'm adding finishing touches to the guest barn! Maybe you should indeed come over ;) Thanks for commenting Shea!

@Luke-Teth said in Bellinge | Facility Tour Continues | Nov 8th:

Parking lots are so damn satisfying, man. I rate this parking lot 10/10 suitable for cars. :truck:

Thank you! This is the best review a parking lot could possibly get.

• The Oldies

Alright, time for some action again! I know you all like seeing those pretty ponies, so I figured it'd be a good time to post some horse photos. First up are the oldies, by which I mean the horses that have been around a long time. You might even recognize them from a few years ago. Or not.

alt text
    First we have here AHR Neptune, whom I hope at least some of you know. He's a true oldie, he's been around for five years (and still going strong!), competed in show jumping, sired a lot of lovely Hanoverians and graded Premium Stallion. Besides, he's just the loveliest shade of bay that I know.

alt text
    Next up, DEC Black Criminal aka Pablo! He's another Hanoverian stallion that competes in how jumping. I'm hoping he'll throw some gorgeous babies once he reaches the maximum title.

alt text
    This guy is Max, formally known as WR Rohirrim's Maksimilian. He's an Anglo-Arab and the only horse I have left from the times I still bred Arabians on a small scale. He is half Arab and half TB with the TB being more prominent in him, especially in the show ring. The Arabian blood mostly shows in his manners when he's trotting around the pasture with his ears curved and tail up high.

alt text
    Limited Edition aka Ella is my very own foundation FWB. She's the sweetest mare there is, super cuddly and easy-going.

alt text
    WR Joie De Vivre, or as friends call her, Joya, is Ella's first foal who was originally going to be sold but I simply couldn't part with her. She has inherited her dam's sweet character, but is definitely more playful - hence the name!

alt text
    CDC Viola has a long history with me as well. She has once returned to her breeder Erin Ward, but is now back with me to hunt some more titles in eventing and show jumping! I have great expectations for this mare, she has just incredible potential and great work ethic.

alt text
    Last but not least, another daughter! WR/ZA November Rain or just Nova is sired by Neptune. She was originally a breeding request and has been owned by a few different people, but after I spotted her a while back in the reclaimable horses again I decided I don't want to reclaim or have her returned to me anymore. She has found her forever home at Bellinge, and I don't mind since she's always been one of my favorite Neptune babies. She has successfully competed in show jumping, and will keep competing until she is fully titled!

• OMG! The wolrd, the stud, the horses...everything looks so beautyful♥

• AH I know so many of the oldies!

• @Anna-Winters said in Bellinge | The Oldies | Dec 2nd:

OMG! The wolrd, the stud, the horses...everything looks so beautyful♥

Thank you Anna, you're too kind!

@Lidija-Rotherford said in Bellinge | The Oldies | Dec 2nd:

AH I know so many of the oldies!

I knew you would haha! Some of them have had little makeovers, but they're all still going strong.

• Independence Day

Finland celebrated its 101st Independence Day yesterday and in honor of that, I've got something very Finnish for you: Finnhorses in the snow!

alt text

• So cute and happy Independence Day :D

• I love this edit! Amazing! 😍

• Aww what a cute <3

• Oh I just love Finnhorses <3

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.