[ENDED] Hollow Creek Fall Grade Auction pt. 1

• Administrators

alt text

Welcome to the first part of Hollow Creek's Grade Crop! Today we have 3 lovely horses that were either intentionally bred by us or were fortunate accidents. All of them have been backed to have basic W/T/C and two of them have been started to jump. All three come with great pedigrees and fun personalities so you won't want to miss out on them! All three come with custom markings!

I'm also trying out a new auction method! It's somewhat like the autobuy but with a little more ability to counteract. Each horses will have a suggested starting bid and a reserved price, which is a price that I would be happy for them to go for. If a horse reaches that reserved price, they will automatically enter 24 hr ALB once accepted, starting from the 29th onward.

Rules:

• Don't put the horse up for public download. I mean, you can, but it'd be a waste of your money.
    • You can change anything you would like, just keep the general idea of the horse the same. (Keep a bay a bay, a Thoroughbred a Thoroughbred)
    • No activity requests, I love seeing pictures of my horses but I'm not going to hound you for them! If you want to resell the horse, just give me a heads up, I may want to take them back but I usually just want to know where they end up so I can stalk keep up with them.
    • All horses have public use markings, but you are 100% allowed to replace them with custom markings.
    • Enjoy them!

Hollow's Florian

alt text
    alt text alt text
    alt text alt text
    Unposed Left Unposed Right

Florian is a very intelligent little spark plug. He's been known to sneak out of his stall if one of the newer workers don't lock it well enough. He's a talkitive man, he tends to have an audible response to anything you have to say, you can hold a conversation with him for sure. Unfortunately this also means that if he finds he can't get himself out of his stall, he will talk. All night. This guy is so get up and go that he's very fidgety until you get him well worked and tired. Good news is, getting him tired also curbs the talkitiveness so if you need to have a quiet barn night, give him a good work out. We believe he'll mellow out some with age, both of his parents are very mellow horses, we just think he's going to take a little while to get over being a yearling. Though we doubt he'll ever not respond to you if you try to strike up a conversation.

• He is 5 and a half years old
    • 16 hh at the withers
    • UTD on shots for the fall, negative Coggins
    • He saw the farrier at the beginning of October, needs a strict regiment with farrier as his feet get worn fast
    • Has shown at in house schooling shows, was a little spooky but cleared his round and placed top 4 each show
    • Had issues shedding his dental caps, they were caught early but he may have teeth issues in the future.
    • A light diet seems to be best for him currently, he's fine with grass turnout or forage diet. He can be annoying to catch at times but is very food motivated. Is dancy for the farrier and is a little weary of the vet but if you correct him he'll straighten up.

Starting Bid: $10,000
    Reserved Price: $30,000

Barn Name Breed Color Pedigree Bonus
    Florian Grade (1/2 Hanoverian 1/2 Appendix QH) Chestnut tobiano Pss Lantos X MRR Mellow's Rose Show Jumping +6

Hollow's Estrellita

alt text
    alt text alt text
    alt text alt text

Estrellita is a very flashy and prancy mare, she already has some stretchy and forward trots.Unfortunately this makes her difficult to collect at times if all she wants to do is fancy trot forward. After you clean her for a show you'll definitely want to put a sleazy and a sheet on her as she loves to roll. It doesn't matter if it's her field or her stall, she'll roll and somehow find a way to ruin your hard work. She also rubs her face after you take her bridle off, she's just an itchy girl! She absolutely adores getting curried and scratched and loved on. She'll make a great dressage partner for a strong rider, particularly someone who enjoys grooming.

• She is 6 years old
    • 15.2 hh at the withers
    • She saw the farrier at the beginning of October, can go decently long between visits, she has very solid feet
    • She's been to a couple local schooling Introductory tests and got a 78% and a 75% for a walk/trot test
    • Needs a slow feeder as she has choked before from her rushing
    • She's a pretty easy keeper, just make sure to not let her fool you into thinking she's starving, she'll clear her stall of all traces of food. She can become a chunky monkey if you indulge her too much. She's good for the vet but the farrier can get annoyed by her attempts to rub her face on them.

Reserved Price: $40,000

Estrellita Classical Knabstrupper (1/2 Knabstrupper 1/2 Andalusian) Bay Varnish Appaloosa Besito L X SAEC Constellation Dressage +7

Hollow's Lyrata

alt text
    alt text alt text
    alt text alt text

Lyrata is a bright young mare, but will sometimes get caught up in her own thoughts and forget to listen to your ideas as the handler or rider. If you give her a lot of reminders to listen, she's absolutely fantastic. Despite her fun mix breeding, she holds the star quality the LEC Call Me Casanova line carries. However, her muttiness can slip in occaisionally, if you happen to fall off, she'll make a straight line for her stall if she can. If not, grass for sure. She's a wonderful horse to have on the ground, absolutely enjoys getting bathed, she's content even when you just whiten her markings up. We find it enjoyable, but she gets very nosy when your taking care of her. She always wants to know what you're doing and will attempt to help if she can! She's an all around great mare to have and we know she'll make her new owners happy.

• She is 6 and a half years old
    • 16.2 hh at the withers
    • She saw the farrier at the beginning of October, currently shoeless but may need them in the future
    • She has done a handful of combined tests and a few Eventing schooling shows. She scored above 60% for all of her Dressage and cleared most of her stadium and cross country courses cleanly. She's an all star away from home, just needs some more schooling to get her to really listen better on the courses.
    • She has had no previous major health issues!
    • She does best on an easy to digest grain and a mostly fodder diet, so a round bale in her pasture would be best for her, however with the right balance you can probably make more grass work fine. Enjoys the farrier, tolerates the vet.

Reserved Price: $50,000

Lyra Grade (12.5% Thoroughbred 50% Hanoverian 37.5% Cleveland Bay) Black WEC/HCP Secret Accident X Deltoidea GHA SJ +3 & Eventing + 9

Horse Current Top Bid ENDS
    Hollow's Florian Richard Sterling - SB 11/6 2:25 AM EST
    Hollow's Estrellita Lexi House - 17k 11/6 4:50 PM EST
    Hollow's Lyrata Clementine Laake - 11k 11/6 10:46 AM EST

• Estrellita - SB!!!

• Administrators

Accepted!

• Competition Committee

Lyrata SB

• Administrators

Accepted!

• Administrators

Only a couple more hours until it ticks over to 24ALB. Florian still has no bids! Don't miss out on your chance to get the spunky little paint! He can still reach high levels of competition with his breeding!

• Hollow's Florian - SB ❤

• not sure if it's still in 24alb, but Hollow's Lyrata 11k.

• OMG i just saw this, HMM not sure if i have a Shot but 15k Hollow's Estrellita. shes a absolute stunner.

• Development Committee

Estrellita unposed images link to Florian's images

• Estrellita - 16k

• Estrellita - 17k

• Administrators

@Octavia-Ryland said in [ENDS 11/04 or Reserve - 24ALB] Hollow Creek Fall Grade Auction pt. 1:

Estrellita unposed images link to Florian's images

:O :sweat_smile: Fixed it! All bids are accepted and timers are going up!

• Administrators

Hollow's Florian has been sold to @Richard-Sterling for 10k!
    Hollow's Lyrata has been sold to @Clementine-Laake for 11k!
    Send me the money and I'll send them over asap!

Hollow's Estrellita has around 2 hours left until her countdown ends.

• @Blake-Bellanaris eee! sending payment right now. :heart_eyes:

• Administrators

Hollow's Estrellita goes to @Lexi-House!

• @Blake-Bellanaris said in [ENDED] Hollow Creek Fall Grade Auction pt. 1:

Hollow's Estrellita goes to @Lexi-House!

OMGOMGOMG YAY she gets to come home with me, MONEY $$ Has been Sent. Gosh this is Exciting! <3

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.