Short Semi Hiatus

• I haven't been able to open my game for about 2 weeks and I can't figure out what the problem is, so I'll be on a short semi hiatus while I reinstall a clean copy of the game and slowly add CC back in. I'll still enter shows when I have time, but I won't be able to take any pictures for a while, and if I got a horse from anyone recently I won't be able to register it until I've got my game working again. Hoping to have it solved soon!

• I was going through the same thing. If you need help, let me know.

I ended up having to take out all my mods, and slowly putting some files back, running the game, and make sure they weren't the problem.

• Just a quick update, my game is finally up and running and I'm just taking some time to build some new facilities. I had been intending to rebuild anyway, so I figured now is as good a time as any for a fresh start. It looks like I managed to save almost everything except for a handful of horse files, so I may need to track down some previous owners to find their files or at least some pictures I can use to recreate them. I am pretty busy for the rest of the month with holidays, so I won't be able to finish building and start taking pictures again until probably around February, but I do expect to get back into showing when they start up again next month.

Just a quick list of files I know for sure I've lost but can't remember the previous owners of, if anyone could possibly help me out. I may need to add to this list later once I've got everything organized.

• ADS Pride of Night
    • ZF Classical Ain't Old
    • OBF Sheza Black Rose
    • Hetting's Cosmo's Dream
    • Hetting's Devil's Demon
    • Siarrah R
    • Mnemosyne R

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.