Aimsir Equestrian || 11/12 Barlina.

• alt text

Hi guys! After a fairly long hiatus we have returned, re-branded and basically restarted our whole game. :) From now on, I will be posting all updates on our growing team of horses and riders within this blog. I'm keeping the intro pretty simple as I will build all of this up over the next few weeks with each post.

We currently have various breeds which we complete across Eventing, Dressage and Show Jumping. We mainly focus on Irish Draughts, Irish Sports Horses and Thoroughbreds when it comes to breeding however, we will be breeding other breeds to compete alongside.

If you have any questions then let me know. Otherwise, enjoy our blog <3

• RFE Barlina

Ever since I can remember, I've been eyeing up @Lidija-Rotherford's RFE Balume Hridayesh II. I've followed him even during my break from the equestrian world as he's just simply stunning with such an amazing presence. So, when I found out I would be moving to Ireland to help my Mother with Aimsir Equestrian, I decided to ask Lidija if she was happy for him to cover my mare PCRA Lady Ameera. That way, when we were due to come over here, Lina would be 3 years old and ready for us to start working on her.

Today, I decided I would see how she coped with having a bridle on for the first time. She has been so level headed so far taking everything in her stride. We had no trouble with getting her used to being lead, the farrier, the vet or even during weaning! She has been the quietest girl ever. So, no suprise today when she let me put the bridle on straight away (with a little help of molasses on the bit) and stood there as good as gold mouthing on the bit. I can't wait to start work on her under saddle! She's going to be amazing :heart_eyes:

I took the opportunity to take some pictures for her profile and registration. So, here is my favourite

alt text

• I hope we can comment?
    I'm commenting.
    Such a gorgeous mare and what a lovely coat! :heart:

• @Fernanda-Luchetta ๐Ÿ˜‚ You can comment. Lidija made the coat ๐Ÿ˜ Iโ€™m obsessed with it.

• Such a pretty girl! What Breed is she?

• @Claire-von-Hohenfeld Sheโ€™s International Sports Horse ๐Ÿ™‚

• Wow, she's gorgeous!

• Baaarbieeee :heart_decoration: Such a quiet mare came from asassy stud like Barlume :rofl: Thank God for genetics and that she got that from her dam!

• I said this on slack and I'll say it again! She's absolutely stunning <3 Behaviour like that will most likely bring out an amazing horse to work with! :D

• @Lidija-Rotherford Donโ€™t jynx it! Thereโ€™s still time for her to turn into a sass queen... the saddle has to go on yet. ๐Ÿ˜‚

• @Shea-Hamilton said in Aimsir Equestrian || New Addition. RFE Barlina.:

I said this on slack and I'll say it again! She's absolutely stunning <3 Behaviour like that will most likely bring out an amazing horse to work with! :D

Thank you โค๏ธ I hope so!

• Today was a good day! I got up pretty early to check on the horses. Uno and Barlina, who's nickname seems to have stuck as Barbie, came straight over to their stable doors for her breakfast. After breakfast, our new arrivals turned up who i'll be introducing over the next few days once they've settled in. Barbie and Uno both seem to be happy to have new field mates though.

I turned Uno out in his field and then thought, seeing as I had nothing more to do for the day, I would see how Barbie handled having a saddle on. We've been working on her having a bridle on and she's been long-lined and lunged in the past with no issues so I didn't think I'd have any trouble with her at all. She proved me right yet again! She stood like an angel whilst I put her bandages on, which she's used to as all mine wear stable bandages, and didn't bat an eyelid when I put her saddle pad and saddle on. She had a good look whilst I was doing her girth up but otherwise, no reaction at all.

alt text

You can see the two newbies in the background having a good look around

She was due to be lunged later on today so I thought I would just go ahead and lunge her with her saddle on. Her movement is to die for... she has such a lovely, natural head carriage and she truly covers ground with her strides. I'm so hopeful for her in the dressage ring. She is going to be a head turner! As I thought, not one bit of drama with the new experience. I'm now thinking she's saving it all up for when I'm actually on board. :sweat_smile:

alt text

That's Chaccuno (Uno) in the background being very nosey! I'm so excited for the future with the horses we have coming in and those we have already in training. :heart_eyes:

• Aaah, clever girl!

• We got another new addition :sweat_smile: Introducing SSH Magpie. She came to us from @Danielle-Maddox who was kind enough to let Pie come live with us! She settled in so well that we decided to work her today. She was a bit sharp to begin with but once she settled down, and stopped paying attention to Uno being a show off in the field, she went amazingly well. She's not the easiest ride as she's very sensitive and sharp but from what we can see so far, she has a good brain on her and is willing to work and learn. :slight_smile:

alt text

Looking forward to getting her into a few shows!

I also updated all of my game settings and played with the reshade settings... I'm much happier with how my game looks now. :slight_smile:

• She is a lovely mare, Toni! Congrats <3

• PR Committee

She looks really great in your game! So happy she has a home with you now :D

• She seems to be eating a lot with you, looks a bit chubbier than in her ads hahah :rofl:

• @Lidija-Rotherford coming from you and your barn of tanks? ๐Ÿ˜‚

• @Toni-Lamberti said in Aimsir Equestrian || Everyone loves Pie.:

@Lidija-Rotherford coming from you and your barn of tanks? ๐Ÿ˜‚

Precisely! I know a tank when I see one! :rofl:

• Magpie is so gorgeous! I am sure she will be in good hands with you. :thumbsup:

• Over the next few days I'll be posting a few updates :) We have a few newbies here at Aimsir and they'll be worked throughout the remainder of this week but for now, we're letting them settle.

For now... I'd like to introduce one of our new girls. IRCE Feena, a connemara filly. She's 4 years old and recently been started in work so we're excited to start working with her! My neice, Maia, will be riding her. I'll be sure to get some ridden pictures over the next few days. Thank you again to @Shea-Hamilton for this gorgeous girl <3

alt text

I decided to do some schooling on Chacconu today. He felt unreal! We've been schooling him over smaller fences recently so he's not over jumped after a phase of refusals... however, seeing as today he was feeling amazing, we put the fences up to see how he'd cope. He didn't disappoint! Uno flew over the fences and really tried his heart out. I'm glad he's feeling himself again <3

alt text

Keep an eye for more updates over the next few days! We have another 2 newbies and one of our leases to show off ;)

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.