Richard's Blog ~ It's got pictures in it I guess! [Update: 01/11]

• @Fernanda-Luchetta Thank you so much! :heart: Tidus is really lovely and I am really proud how his marking turned out!

@Katharina-Opalhaven Thank you too :heart: Aww, don't say that! I am also not that good at blogs, don't worry! It took me a long while before I started creating this blog :blush:

alt text

Slowly but steady I have time to take main site profile pictures from all my horses! The stocks are mainly done, only a few left, and I finished all profile pictures from my grades! I have all warmbloods and some other horses from different breeds left! It's coming to an end soon!
    Stay tuned for more updates in the future! :blush:

Please enjoy these calm boys before they ran off and played together in the first fresh snow!

alt text

In the evening when the boys were a little tired we let our new stallion, the Dominant White boy, join the group. The leader of the herd approched him slowly but full of pride and poise. He seemed to like him but we decided to bring back all horses in the stable again before it gets too dark outside. We will see tomorrow if we can let them all out together!
    alt text

• I love this pictures!!!! :heart_eyes: Can't waith for you to show more. :P

• I don't know how I haven't seen this album before, but your pictures are just gorgeous. Your herd is so handsome. :heart_eyes:

• Ah, those precious things :heart_eyes:
    I really like how Leonidas' Dominant White's boy marking came along. Matches him and his coat beautifuly. He'll be the stand out of the boys' herd :heart:
    I cannot deal with so many pink noses

• @Gina-Jolie-Richards Of course I am making more pics! Like now, more pics to stalk! :heart:

@Clementine-Laake Thank you so much! :heart: I love them too, every single one!

@Fernanda-Luchetta They are! I am so in love with "unofficial Leonidas" :heart_eyes_cat:

Looks curious behind the snowy stable corner...
    Who are these two precious things? A new breed? Something I never had before?
    YES!
    These two horses are Warlanders! A beautiful cross between a Friesian and a Lusitano or Andalusian.
    Instead of keeping these two, I have to separate myself from these lovely horses!
    These two gems are for @Sorina-Collins! :heart_eyes_cat: VYS Girassol (Palomino Mare) and VYS Lirio (Smoky Black Pearl Stallion) bot ready to compete in Dressage and Liberty! You can breed almost every color you want with this couple! I hope you love them as much as I do! I was soo close to keep them, @Fernanda-Luchetta can tell you that how much work I put into them and how hard it is for me to let them go! But I know that you will treat these two horses like gods, just what they deserve! :kissing_heart: I wish you only the best and have a lot of fun with these two! :heart:

alt text
    alt text
    alt text

• I can see why you would have trouble parting with them! Sorina is very lucky!

• PR Committee

So glad to see you have an active blog up and running! Can't wait to see all your gorgeous BIY babes from me! :D

• WHAAAAAAAAT?! OMG, OMG, OMG! * running in circles * Such beautiful creatures and they are Warlanders! You really listen to my messages, i'm happy * laugh *They are wonderful, such beauties, I know how hard it must be for you to give them away. I'll carry them on hands, thank you so much!! Best pixel birthday present ever! Thanks for putting so much work in a present for me! :heartpulse: :two_hearts: :heartbeat:

• They are very beautiful horses. :D

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.