Silver Monoceros Creations - [19th Jan] 4 fullbody markings

• Oh wow thank you so much for sharing all this :heart:

• Trakehner brand added :)

• Thank you

• Kladruber template added.

• Lovely template! What is even more amazing are these dapples and this perfect grey coat!

• After moving to new laptop I can see how horribly oversaturated some of my coats are... They're going to get an update soon. New coats will be added as well.

• PR Committee

Just wanted to leave a quick comment and say I love your templates and coats! They look so realistic without being over exaggerated and your coats always look so vibrant and in depth. Thanks for your content!

• Murgese brand added.
    Also added link to Trakehner brand, because I'm an idiot and didn't include it when I added it to the list...

Yes, you can expect a Murgese template sooner than later.

• I've been completely inactive for months now. I've decided to leave community and make my private fullbody markings public - links at the top of markings post. :arrow_double_up:
    I might publish more markings from time to time, because I really enjoy making them.
    All my coats have been removed, since I wasn't happy with their quality. I might redo them at some point, no promises though.
    Also, I don't plan to make more templates.

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.