[MH][R:l7][RESULTS 2/26] Dressage

• LW Dressage Show #1
    DRESSAGE
    02.16-02.18.2017​ ​23:59​ ​CET
    Judged by Lindsay Wish

Regulations

• All entry fees must be paid in full to the Lindsay Wish account on the main site for your entry to be processed.
    • The system does not accept punctuation in payments at this time. If you put, for example, $50.00 when you send payment, you will be sending $5,000! Just type in $50 with no decimal places. Please pay once for your entire entry, not per horse!
    • Payments must be made by the same member who entered the horse.
    • Horses may not be cross-entered in different levels at the same show.
    • Riders may compete up to two horses in each class.
    • Horses must be registered with the appropriate discipline to be eligible to compete.
    • Member can enter up to 5 horses per level with 50 horses total.
    • If there are more than 14 participants in one class, it will be split. Classes with fewer than 10 participants will have phantom horses added to meet the minimum requirement.
    • Go to the DRESSAGE Leaderboard to check your horse's current level. Horses may enter below their level but those entered above will be disqualified and entry fee confiscated.
    • Error change requests/discipline declarations are not guaranteed to be completed by end of show, especially those submitted on its final day.
    • Undeclared horses will be disqualified and entry fee confiscated.
    • Duplicate entries will result in a DQ and will not be refunded. If the same horse is entered by multiple members, only first entry is taken into account and any following entries will be disqualified.

Classes & Fees

• INTRODUCTORY (1): $75 entry fee
    • TRAINING (2): $150 entry fee
    • FIRST LEVEL (3): $225 entry fee
    • SECOND LEVEL (4): $300 entry fee
    • THIRD LEVEL (5): $375 entry fee
    • FOURTH LEVEL (6): $450 entry fee
    • PRIX ST. GEORGES (7): $525 entry fee

Entry Card

[CLICK HERE TO ENTER THE SHOW]
    [Raw entry list]

Please people, if you are sending entry fee's, please enter the name of the show also! Thank you
    img
    Questions, comments, and entry corrections should be posted as replies to this thread.

• The sheet isn't updating at all other then what has been submitted...

• Competition Committee

I'm not positive what went wrong with the old sheet so I made new ones and transfered all the entries over :D

• Castañuela II De la Campana is Castañuela II de la Campana, can you change it please? Thanks <3

• PR Committee

(25396) UD Bahar is showing up as incorrect id/name change but her ID is accurate :)

• ID 19238 Syndicate KN is showing up as incorrect ID/name change, yet all the info is correct.

• Please move 20372 RDEC Barosso XII to level 2. thanks.

• Competition Committee

#21451 should be EWE Cytokineses, and WPW Fire in a Flask should be #26724. Thank you!

• ID 7979 Commodore de Capaz and ID 6481 is showing as incorrect level but he's not =/ They were entered in Introductory in this show and Training in this one.

Also ID 11565 SAL Devil Wears Prada was entered incorrectly, sorry. Her ID is actually 11656. If it says that she is entered at the incorrect level then it's also wrong, she's been entered in the same shows at the same level as the other two.

• ID: #21765
    could you please change her level to Fourth Level(6)? She used to have level 7 I am confused xd

• Competition Committee

We had to condense the leaderboard in order for it to still work properly. Please read this announcement. This will also happen with Show Jumping and Eventing.

Leaderboard Update 2/16/2017

• Competition Committee

@Erika-Holmfirth said in [MH][R:l7][Ends 02/18] Dressage:

ID: #21765
    could you please change her level to Fourth Level(6)? She used to have level 7 I am confused

I fixed this horse. It's back at level 7.

@Lindsay-Wish Ignore this fix please.

• One error:
    CLC Indiano de la Campana should be 6699

I don't know what's wrong with 1208 WRNGS Assassin's Mark, his information should be correct.

WRNGS Maetro Thorello should be WRNGS Maestro Thorello

• Please can you check for spaces or anything wrong with DPS Jolinar's Jinx's entry? All her info should be correct :)

• Moderation Committee

could TMS God Of Mischief be moved to level 3 please

• Moderation Committee

With the leaderboard being wonky, are we going after the levels it shows now or the levels from our show histories ?

Some of my horses had their top & current level raised by 1 level and some have moved down one level

• Competition Committee

@Nea-Sterling Message me the names and correct levels for the messed up horses.

• Competition Committee

@Nea-Sterling You'll probably want to enter the show with the levels they are showing now. I can't guarentee i'll be awake in time to fix them. If I am I'll bump them up to their correct level after fixing them.

• Please ignore the duplicate entry for AAF/EVA Badriyyah. Original entry by Thomas Thorley still stands please ignore my most recent one.

• Competition Committee

17108 SRF’s At My King’s Expense is listed as having an incorrect id/name change. As far as I can tell his name is correct. I'm wondering if I accidentally have a space at the beginning or end. My only other thought is that it's incorrect on the actual show history sheet and has a space behind it or something. Can you please see what might be going on and fix this? Thank you ;)

• It says on the raw list that RME Cookies and Cream (11097) has an incorrect ID or name change. Can you just check to see if I put a space after her name?

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.