[OPEN] || Yeguada de Duarte || Our stallion roster

• alt text
    Breeding Offer

Are you looking for new blood? This is your place! In this new stud's offer of Yeguada de Duarte you can find a large number of stallions anda mares. and a great variety of breeds and disciplines. Take a look at our available horses!

• Disciplines

Show Jumping / Dressage / Eventing / Sorting & Penning / TREC / Barrels & Poles / Reining / Flat Racing / Western Pleasure / Endurance / Halter /
    / Dressage (pony) / Carriage Driving /

Contact via chat only ;)

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Service open again

(stallions only)

• New stallion added:

TLM Close to the Stars

Clydesdale

alt text

• 12/02/2019

• A catalog with special offers has been added at reduced prices (with 30 stallions and 43 mares).
      Stallions and mares of diverse breeds and different disciplines, from one title to three titles.

• 12 / 12 / 2019

• AR White Wolf join our catalog of Special Offers: is an Australian Warmblood stallion with 121 points in Eventing, available for $ 1,500 (only two slots).
    alt text

• Those "white" greys <3
    EDIT: I need more of those! :O

• Last days to benefit from special offers !! Until January 1, you can choose between our stallions and young mares to breed a beautiful foal!

• I would like to reserve a slot from AR White Wolf, for one of my mares :)

• @Regina-Walker Of course!! Let me know when you send the payment, please. ;) Thanks for trusting our handsome guys!

• @Irene-Duarte You wanna know which mare, right? :) And yes, I will send the payment after new year!

• @Regina-Walker The truth is that I'm curious ... which mare is chosen?
    ;)

• @Irene-Duarte Maybe you have one I can use? I really need new blood in my breeding :joy: What would be a good match?

• @Regina-Walker It depends on what you look for in the offspring.
    Wolfie had a somewhat sad competitive season, but he recovered beautifully this past year. If he continues on a roll the following year, it is quite possible that he will reach 150-200 points in eventing ... so I would recommend an eventing mare.

If you don't have a special breed in mind ... I can offer you Timanfaya de Duarte. She is young and started competing this year that ends, and she got 72 points! In addition, it has a curious color... bay tovero.

On the contrary, if you are looking for something "a little more traditional", I can offer you THEC Inca Gold. She is not as young as Timanfaya, but she already has 139 points in Eventing and will continue her career up to a minimum of 150 points. If she has a good next season, it will end when she reaches 200 points.

In both cases, you could end up with a foal that has about 9-10 bonus in eventing.

Another color option is CRC Mellania. She has had a somewhat intermittent competitive season (she is Timanfaya's mother), but she is ready to compete again next season. However, I don't think she competes much beyond 100 points.

Timanfaya and Mellania have a $ 1,500 fee and Inca Gold has a $ 2,500 fee. ;)

• @Irene-Duarte I have really fallen for Mellania :D I would like to use her! :D

• @Irene-Duarte What would the overall fee be? For both using the mare and the stallion? :)

• @Regina-Walker 3k (they have very low prices and I can't make any more discount)

• @Irene-Duarte 3k is totally alright! <3 Sending them right over!

• @Regina-Walker Thank you <3

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.