[OPEN] HQ Marking Service

• Very beautiful :D

• My Service will close on the 1st December for a while but will be reopened!

If you want one or more markings please apply fast! Your request will be finished in time! :heartpulse:

• My Service will reopen on the 1st January 2019!

You can now send in your marking request(s)!I'll start working on them after the 1st January :heartpulse:

All other markings are finished, I only have to take some preview pictures and send them out!

• Is is possible to request a marking without a reference?
    Id like to get surprised if possible because I currently do not really know which marking I wanna choose....

• @Hediwg-Johnson

well read it.. woops sorry stupid me

• Not sure if we are allowed but i just applied for 2 ^^ if 2 is not available just get rid of the 2nd one. Or shoot it down the waiting list so people who haven't gotten one yet can get in :)

• @Piper-Chance You are always allowed to apply for more than one! I'll work on them when I have time, not always in the correct order. Feel free to spam me with markings you want to have! :blush:

• wow awesome! I will xD ahahah, your markings are to die for!

• The last markings for this year! :tada:
    Like always I show you the markigs on a black based coat to express their details best! Simply send the money if you haven't done it and I'll send you the markings! :blush:

@Skye-Valens
    Medium White Spotted Marking
    alt text

@Luke-Teth
    Tobiano-White Spotted Combination Marking
    alt text

@Luke-Teth
    Small White Spotted Marking
    alt text

@Leah-Harrington
    Medium Tobiano Marking
    alt text

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.