[OPEN] Marking and Creator Service

• wow awesome! I will xD ahahah, your markings are to die for!

• The last markings for this year! :tada:
    Like always I show you the markigs on a black based coat to express their details best! Simply send the money if you haven't done it and I'll send you the markings! :blush:

@Skye-Valens
    Medium White Spotted Marking
    alt text

@Luke-Teth
    Tobiano-White Spotted Combination Marking
    alt text

@Luke-Teth
    Small White Spotted Marking
    alt text

@Leah-Harrington
    Medium Tobiano Marking
    alt text

• Hey! No, I haven't forgot to make your markings! Most of them are already done, but I am very busy with RL right now and I want to post all in one post :see_no_evil: Please be patient I will finish and post them as soon as possible! :heart: Thank you!

• SERVICE IS OPEN AGAIN FOR REQUESTS!!

I made almost all requests, they will be posted soon! :two_hearts: Thank you all for your patience!

• The first markings in 2019! :tada:
    I used a different horse this time, but you can also see the details of the marking on it! Simply send the money and I'll send you the markings! :blush: If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me via DM! :two_hearts:

@Hedwig-Johnson
    "Dominant White" Marking

alt text alt text

@Piper-Chance
    "Dominant White" Marking

alt text alt text

alt text alt text

Medium Overo with Mapping Marking

alt text alt text

Surprise Marking (Tovero)

alt text alt text

@Maize-Winters
    Medium Tobiano with Cat Tracks and Mapping Marking

alt text alt text

@Holden-Guinness

alt text alt text

• Competition Committee

All those markings are amazing. <3

• You always make such a great job on these - it's clear the effort you put into them <3

• NEW MARKING EXAMPLES ADDED

You can now look at the details my markings have! Enjoy!
    I am waiting for your orders! :two_hearts:

• NEW!

I am now offering a horse creation service too! You can choose between import or offspring ! Just check out the new Request Form! :two_hearts:

• Ugh, your markings are to die for! <3 I couldn't keep myself from requesting something :smile: I'm excited to see what you come up with.

• Since it's been a while after I made the last markings, I want to ask everybody who applied to my marking service to tell me if you still want the marking you applied for! Simply DM me or write it here!

You can also resend your order or if you changed your mind and still want something! :two_hearts:

I'll update the waiting list after the first answers!

• i forgot what i ordered....!

• I do still want mine :3

• I ordered an offspring import, and if you had the time, I'd be happy to pay you for it and welcome the new dude into my stable :smile: would it be ok if I resent a new application with a different horse instead?

• @Catriona-O'connolly
    Yes of course! Just resend your order!

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.