Shop Reichenbach ♦

• SHOP REICHENBACH
    This page is hosted by me.
    I love creating content and I hope you enjoy my staff.
    I have content and I am open to request and inspiration.
    If you are wondering.. I have 2 shops. Visculenhofs and
    Reichenbachs.

VISCULENHOF SHOP REICHENBACH SHOP
    shop shop
    database specials

♠ VISCULENHOF ♦ REICHENBACH
    worlds Autumn Collection 2018
    markings (soon)
    poses 1 poses 2 (soon)
    backgrounds (soon)
    for your sim (soon)
    lots (soon)
    decoration (soon)

• Preview on the staff I am working currently on..
    alt text

any ideas what that will be?

• Reichenbach Autumn Collection 2018
    This collection is based to be as elegant as possible. You can be stylish, a
    brilliant rider and horse lover in one person with the new collection.

alt text

-> HONEYCOMB <-
    is recolourable. This shirt has 3 pannels to be coloured. The base, black at the models shirt, the honeycomb part
    and the logo at the upper back can be changed in colours.

-> SHERLOCK <-
    is not recolourable. This brilliant breeches is available in 6 colours. We have that stylish pants in black, white/black, brown, green
    and two pastell tones.

alt text

-> WATSON <-
    is not recolourable. Our Watson breeches is available in 2 colours. In a amazing cream tone you see at our model and in an
    elegant black.

alt text

-> V SHIRT <-
    is recolourable. V has 3 pannels like Honeycomb. You can colour the white part at the shirt, the black part and the logo at the upper back.

-> AZTEC DIAMOND <-
    is recolourable. This eyecatcher can be changed in any colour you like. You can change the base colour and all details at that breeches.
    You will look slay that winter and autumn!

alt text

-> AZTEC DIAMOND LONGSLEEVE <-
    is not recolourable. That longsleeve is a perfect accessoir when its getting colder outside. It is super soft and warm.
    The combination with Aztec Diamond breeches will turn your outfit into a super nice look!

I am very happy with that collection and I hope you like it. I would be very happy about your feedback and your wishes... What do you think about a male collection? PS: I have much much fun with making breeches and shirts, so you maybe will see other collections from me next year.

• OMG!!! :heart_eyes: I love this collection! I would love to see more of that in the future! we can never have to much riding clothes. :D :heart:

• The download-link for the Watson breeches doesn't seem to work ? :slight_smile: I would love to see more breeches for males too!

• Development Committee

^^ The Diamond V shirt also doesn't have a download link

• Oh, this stuff is amazing!!! Thank you so much! ❤️

• Thanks for sharing this beautiful stuff! 💙 And I agree, we need more of such great breeches for male sims 😀

• OMGGG!!! :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face:

• @Gina-Jolie-Richards Thank you ♥
    @Therese-Lind @Octavia-Ryland thank you girls! I fixed it the download is working now :)
    @Hilda-Wilson thank you ♥
    @Sorina-Collins Thank you very much! I will work on a male collection as soon as I can :3
    @Vera-Alvarez

• Very nice wonderful job :D

• This is absolutely fabulous! Thank you so much for sharing :heart:

• <3 I love your clothing CC. Would absolutely die for some good male breeches too!

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.