The 12 Days of Draftmas

• dashing through the snow...in a one horse open sleigh...
    alt text
    A long drive past forests blanketed in snow eventually takes you to a small rustic property, the centerpiece a wood and brick barn. You are the last car to arrive, the others already dusted lightly in a layer powder snow. The large wooden doors are slightly ajar and you can hear murmurings from the other potential winners. The girl you presume to be the host notices you standing in the doorway and gestures for you to come in.
    alt text
    "Oh hello there! You must be here for the raffle? We're just about to get started so you haven't missed anything. Come inside and have a look, we've got some real treasures in here today."

alt text

Welcome to Kaine's Draftmas raffle!
    We have a deep love for these gentle giants and want nothing more than to share their beauty with you!
    Every two days until Christmas we will be raffling off a unique horse among 11 draft breeds.

Rules for entry:

• One entry per member per horse. Please use your exact forum name so I know who to tag as the winner. Multiple entries for the same horse will be discarded!
    • Members may win more than once.
    • You are free to find parents for horses but they must keep my prefix suffix/prefix.
    • Please no reuploading/claiming as your own work.
    • Feel free to tweak/adjust as needed to fit your game/aesthetic/style
    • Please register horses on the mainsite in a timely manner under my creator ID #9843
    • As a last request, please just love your drafts! I had so much fun making all of them I hope this encourages people to be adventurous and play around with these beauties! I have no activity rules but should you decide that you no longer want your draft please let me know and I will do my best to rehome them.

Good luck and happy holidays! :heart: :christmas_tree:

Raffle 1 Raffle 2 Raffle 3 Raffle 4
    Raffle 5** Raffle 6 Raffle 7 Raffle 8
    Raffle 9 Raffle 10 Raffle 11 Raffle 12

• alt text
    main pic
    pic 1 pic 2
    Kaine's Pendragon - "Percy"
    Percheron | Stallion | 10 years
    divider
    alt text
    Raffles will begin and end at approximately 8 PM PST every 2 days

• Administrators

I know I've already screamed at you in gen chat on Slack, but I'm SO thrilled about this raffle and getting to see 12 of your gorgeous drafts. I'm going to have to sit on my hands to not throw my hat in for every single one :heart: Best of luck to the entrants and the 12 lucky people who get to take home one of these beauties!

• BLESS THEE <3

• @Nikki-Calvaria said in The 12 Days of Draftmas:

I know I've already screamed at you in gen chat on Slack, but I'm SO thrilled about this raffle and getting to see 12 of your gorgeous drafts. I'm going to have to sit on my hands to not throw my hat in for every single one :heart: Best of luck to the entrants and the 12 lucky people who get to take home one of these beauties!

Thank you so much Nikki :heart: Your random breed imports and last year's raffle were the big inspirations behind this raffle and I'm so excited to be able to share things with the community for the holidays :hugging:

@Selene-Boutsikaris said in The 12 Days of Draftmas:

BLESS THEE <3

Happy to spread some more drafty cheer for the holidays!! :smile: :santa: :christmas_tree:

• And the first winner has been drawn! Congratulations to @Allison-Person! DM me here or on slack to claim!
    The next draft patiently awaits. Hopefully size isn't too much of an issue :kissing_closed_eyes:

• Congrats on your new horse, good luck in the ring:)

• Administrators

What a perfect Fjord :heart_eyes:

• I think I drolled a little over that Fjord, reminds me of when I had a herd of them :heart_eyes_cat:

• Thank you for this great raffle πŸ’

• Omg so cute :heart_eyes:

• Owwwwww!!! I must resist!!! but it’s beautiful :cry: :cry:

• Ohhhh he would be the perfect friend for my hafi couple 😍

• Next winner is @Levi-Rosenthal! DM me or on slack to claim your new drafty fella :hugging:
    The third horse has been revealed! Looks like someone's been rolling in the snow; or perhaps she's just a spotty thing :thinking:

• I'm so happy ! He has the sweetest face ever, I'll give him all the love he deserve :heart_decoration:

• Congratulations @Diamond-Hawthorne you have won Poe! DM me your contact information to claim her :heart_decoration:
    Fourth draft posted! This big guy would be the perfect sweet treat to go with your morning coffee :coffee:

• Neeeeed a horse from you! They are absolutely gorgeous!

• GAh look at Biscuits So Cute!

• biscuits is both the cutest name and the cutest boy.

• man i have a secret addiction to biscoff biscuits...

• @Octavia-Ryland you're the winner of Biscuits! :smile: DM me here or on slack and I'll send him right on over! :santa:
    Next up, a little lady as sweet as honey! :honey_pot:

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.