[RESEARCH] Equus points and retirement

• I've been wondering regarding Equus points and retirement set ups of each member and decided to do a little research around. For this. I created a form with 4 simple questions. It'll only takes a minute or two of your time, I promise.
    My main goal is to find out if members see a difference between a horse who continues competing after reaching it's maximun title (200 pts) in a discipline and a horse who retires after that.
    • If there are any other people holding interest for this, I can post the results in percentage form. Names will not be revealed and it's not a required question

To help me with this, the form is linked here.
    all text

• Competition Committee

I'd be interested in the results for this! :slight_smile:

• I would answer your questions but my horses are still making way up the points ladder, but I wouldn't mind seeing the results that you come up with.

• I'll be posting the results once responses stop coming in, then!

• Since I haven't got any more responses in a while, I'll be posting results to this research today. I've calculated an aprox. result, meaning I did not use decimal places.

• Do you keep your horse competing on it's discipline after reaching it's max. title (200 pts)?
      Yes - 37%
      No - 62%

• Do you change your horse's discipline after reaching it's max. title (200 pts)?
      Yes - 12%
      No - 15%
      Depends if I like the horse enough - 21%
      Depends on the horse's age - 50%

• When buying a horse, does it make a difference if he has 200 or 400 pts on it's discipline, considering the max. title is reached at 200pts?
      Yes - 18%
      No - 81%

• When looking for a horse for a breeding, does it make a difference if he has 200 or 400 pts on it's discipline, considering the max. title is reached at 200pts?
      Yes - 12%
      No - 87%

Thank you everyone who participated :heart:

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.