Wrenegade's Holiday Dimports - Happy Christmas

• alt text

It's time.

Reminder for How This Works:

• A sign-up sheet was opened for a few days at the end of October in this services thread for folks to put in a request for a Christmas import. Sign-up sheets are now closed for the season with a very low likelihood of being reopened at this time.
    • Imports have slowly been created throughout the month of November and December.
    • Completed imports will be posted to this thread on Christmas day, and mainsite profiles and horse files will be distributed to the appropriate persons.
    • If you did not have a chance to get onto the original sign-up sheet back in October, I profusely apologize, but you will most likely not have an opportunity to receive a horse. There are simply too many requests to be filled as it is.

General rules and Guidelines:

• Feel free to change whatever you want about the horse once you've received it, except for the prefix.
    • Feel free to dump it into reclaims or send it back to me after you've seen it if you aren't satisfied with it.
    • Don't try to claim the horse or its markings as your own.
    • Don't remove the WRNGS prefix.
    • Don't be that kind of Christmas jerk who turns around and resells something free for immediate profit without putting any effort into the horse at all, either in the form of major conformation/coat updates, or competing for points. If anybody actually has the audacity to do this, I'll probably throw the horse's files up for public download.
    • Doing any of the "don't's" will get you put onto my list.
    But above all, happy holidays.

alt text alt text alt text alt text alt text

New teaser squares posted daily.

• May give the first square a home? I am not sure how to enter this, but the box interest me, I wonder what kind of horse it is :D

• Development Committee

Eek I can't wait to see the horses everyone requested! I'm so excited to see my bean!

• You've put uncountable hours of work into all of these imports in order to bring others joy at year's end. Utterly commendable, and you should be very proud of all the people you're going to make happy on Christmas day. Very excited to see them all and not just my own, I'm sure it's an incredible spread :two_hearts:

• Such Teaser, many Pretty, so Wow! :o

• Oh god i'm looking for...

• Competition Committee

So excited!

I'm also so amazed at the effort you've put in to get these all done! Brill work, Dim! :kissing_heart:

• As Luke said.
    I'm so excited to see everyone's horses! Thank you very much for all time and effort you've put into this, Dimi :heart:

• The 5th box looks great! Cant wait to see anything!

• I am so excited to see all the beautiful horses you make!
    Thank you so much for all the effort you've put into this! <3

• O_____O

What is this and how to I get involved

• u gonna retire for a year after this or what?

• Gah. These teases are intense. So exciting just pic a tiny mark!!

• inserts heavy breathing :drooling_face:

• i don't get how this works? xD

• This is killing me!!! Such a great idea putting up the teaser squares

• @Luke-Teth said

You've put uncountable hours of work into all of these imports in order to bring others joy at year's end. Utterly commendable, and you should be very proud of all the people you're going to make happy on Christmas day. Very excited to see them all and not just my own, I'm sure it's an incredible spread :two_hearts:

Originally read this as "uncomfortable" instead of "uncountable" and didn't even think it was unusual since that would've also been horrifyingly accurate. Anyway, I can definitely count them, and the amount is "too many to be healthy."

@Eowyn-Vance said

u gonna retire for a year after this or what?

alt text

I think the term you're looking for is "indefinite hiatus."

To everyone else:
    Thank you! It's difficult to express how much the excitement means to me, even if it simultaneously adds crippling fear of standards onto the pile. I appreciate each and every one! They do so warm my shriveled heart, I might cry. <3

Additionally, a reminder blurb has been added to the original post concerning how the imports work. Again, if you didn't have a chance to get your name on the list, I'm terribly sorry, but there are/were just too many requests for me to accept any more, at current. if this changes between now and the 25th, I will post it here.

Today's teasers posted a little early since I was in the thread and figured why not since I'm here replying. Also here's an extra one of a Very Concerned Boy because it feels weird to not post one on an additional text post.

alt text

• Chief, it's safe to say it's 'uncomfortable' too.

He has very good ears.

• Competition Committee

These all look amazing, I love the amount of detail you did/show on every horse teaser. You are a brave soul for doing this.

• alt text

• THIS. IS. SO. EXCITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.